|A Grave Mistake|
|Location||The House of Twain|
|Required Quest||The House of Twain|
A Grave Mistake is a medium level 50 quest which focuses on The House of Twain's history. This quest was added in the Hallowynn update in 2016.
This quest requires the player to explore the graveyard and solve a series of puzzles.
Note: You cannot start this quest if you have not completed The House of Twain quest.
|Twain Graveyard |
158, 79, -373
» ., STAY ;. 'AWAY:, .FROM;, ,.; [157,78,-377] ':,
- Alem: You might want to leave.
- Alem: There is nothing in this graveyard.
- Alem: This place is private.
» .;I. ,told;. .,you; :to, .,stay; .away';
- Alem: I have warned you...
- A strong spiritual force pulls you towards the graveyard, making it impossible to leave the area any other way than walking.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to what to do in the graveyard.
There are four locations in the graveyard in which you must complete a puzzle of sorts to trigger a line of dialogue. You can go through the locations in any order you want, and the dialogues will still trigger in the same order.
- Once, there was a man,
- who helped the spirits pass on,
- however he was still
After completing the sentence, Head to the door at [283, 74, -576] Once you pass through the door you will enter a large dark hallway. In order to pass through the door on the far end, you will need to pick up an Old Crypt Key from the room at [131, 9, 755] and throw it into the hopper at the end of the hallway, at [194, 10, 749].
- This door appears to be locked. Perhaps a key could be used...
After you open the door at the end, enter it to reach a room with a tomb saying "R.I.P Mael Twain A guide and a friend.". Entering the room will trigger a few lines of dialogue and a cutscene.
- ???: You were warned not to enter this forsaken place.
- ???: But since you made it thusfar, I suppose I shall show you the truth...
The cutscene shows a series of clips of the graveyard. First, it shows it in good condition, with Mael Twain helping spirits, however, after Mael dies, it shows the graveyard in its current rotten condition, and the spirits becoming restless.
- Mael: Do you understand now?
- Mael: Now leave, and forget the horrors you have witnessed here today...
- Mael: They are safer here.
- You can finally take a breath again. Maybe Alem can expain what happened...
» .Return;' to:, 'Alem;,
- Alem: I have nothing more to say. Take these.
- The spiritual pull towards the graveyard loses its effect, making travelling easier.
- This quest is the first one to use a new quest system which has been more used with the Corkus Update.
- Alem is an anagram of Mael.
- Trick & Treat can no longer be obtained now that Hallowynn 2016 is over.
- There are many Easter-eggs hidden inside, such as a graves for the players JaydonTheWarrior, ethanoot and Nanomelon. In a room in the house with the attic, there is a music box. When the room is entered, the door will shut and the key will start turning and clicking, eventually getting faster until the music box opens and the Puppet from the Five Nights At Freddy's series will pop out, playing a cat meowing sound.
- The amount of experience you get from this quest, 66666, is a reference to the number of the devil, 666.
- There are protruding dark spikes from the top of the mountains surrounding the graveyard. It is possible that these are darkness spikes related to the Silent Expanse, but they could simply be cursed.