|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.
Inside the Monolith
|Just as the darkness infiltrated Gavel, the Light was able to protect the physical bodies of the miners in Lutho by erecting this Monolith.
||X: 995, Z: -694
||1500000 Experience Points
A Monument of Hope is a Secret Discovery in Lutho. It reveals the origin of the Monolith in the center of the city, as well as its purpose.
- Climb up the ladders on the sides of the bank and follow the brown carpets until you reach the base of the Monolith.
- Then, follow the instructions in red: pick up a shard and complete the parkour.
- Once at the top of the Monolith, place the shard and jump in the hole that will open.
- At the end of the quest A Journey Beyond, Aledar is happy to see the Monolith, stating it has healing properties, although he doesn't know its true origin.
- During the quest A Journey Further, you get the Dark Obelisk World Discovery, which reads "This black obelisk bears a similar shape to the one found in Lutho, though it's unclear how they're related".