|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.
|Silent Expanse |
713, 123, -879
- Go to the end of the Mining Site near the broken bridge that connects to the Ruined Olmic City. There's a long path that goes east under a bridge, loops around South then West, and then goes north over the bridge.
- There is a small crystal, click it to activate the discovery.
This cutscene focuses on three miners from the Wynnic Excavation discovering the Crystal Shards.
- Inspecting the strange crystal sparks a memory.
- 800 BP
- [1/8] Miner: 'Ey boss, ya sure this is where we need t'blow things up? There's equipment an' all here. This place been empty for a while now too.
- [2/8] Miner Chief: The small spec I found might not've been much, but it could mean that there are more emeralds nearby. That's why I brought our friend here to confirm.
- [3/8] Geologist: Hm. Do you hear that? The sound indicates a large body of crystals just right behind these rocks.
- [4/8] Miner Chief: I know it! Blow 'er up!
- [5/8] Geologist: These... These are not emeralds.
- [6/8] Miner: Ler's see 'ere... Red, purple, green n' yellow. Say, boss, ain't these crystal that lad not too long ago asked ya 'bout?
- [7/8] Miner Chief: These are not just some 'crystals'. They're... Dangerous. All of you, listen up - never speak a word of what you saw here.
- [8/8] Miner Chief: Both of you, back to your posts, now! I'll make sure these are never seen again.