Preview[edit | edit source]
Doan has lost his passport and sends the player on an errand to recover it for him.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Get a Gavellian Passport at [-256, 57, -4983]
|Location||Letvus Airbase||X||-256||Y||57||Z||-4983||Wynncraft Map|
- Officer: I'm sorry sir, but I can't just give you a new passport... You'd need approval from-...
- Doan: But sir, my passport was stolen! I have a flight to Detlas in under 30 minutes. I really need one, quick...
- Officer: I've already told you where where you need to go to get a new one. Next in line, please!
- Officer: Hmmm... <playername>, is it? Unfortunately, humans are not permitted to have Gavellian passports.
- Officer: I'm afraid I can't help you. Next in line, please!
- Doan: Hey, you! Yes, you! Come outside, would you? I think we can help each other.
Note: The player must exit the customs office and talk to Doan for dialogue to continue.
- Doan: So, I overheard your conversation with the Officer... You're also looking for a passport, right?
- Doan: Well... so, I've heard rumours of a secret Black Market that hides in the airbase.
- Doan: Apparently they trade illegal products... There has to be a way of buying passports, I'm sure of it!
- Doan: If we work together, we might be able to find a way in. What do you think?
Doan: Let's explore the airbase, then! We need to look for clues, lead the way.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Explore the Airbase looking for clues about the Black Market.
- Doan: Oh, you brought us to the Inn! Hmmm, the Barman's been working here for a long time...
- Doan: Maybe he knows something about the Black Market! I'll try and ask, y'know... all, uh... sneaky-like.
- Doan: Excuse me, sir... You, uh...wouldn't happen to know any really cheap stores around here, would you?
- Barman: The table's been set for the great feast, have stout or beer, what will it be?
- Doan: Is that a secret code...? Beer?
- Doan: Did that work? Is he gonna let us in?
- Doan: I guess it wouldn't be that easy to find a way in... Where do you think we can go with that lead, <playername>?
- Doan: Let's just keep exploring. Lead the way.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Keep exploring the Airbase looking for clues about the Black Market.
- Doan: The restaurant... That makes sense!
- Doan: Hey, uh...do these people look suspicious to you, too?
- Waiter: The airship commanders love what they hate.
- Doan: I think we're getting onto something! Let's keep going.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Follow the clue: The airship commanders love what they hate.
- Doan: Hmmm... these crates are full of items. Maybe we could give some of them to the commanders?
- Commander: Once torn, forever broken beyond repair.
- Doan: Oh, let's keep going! Where can we go with that lead?
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Follow the clue: Once torn, forever broken beyond repair.
- Black Market Guard: Who's that on top of that platform?
- Mechanic: The two of you have come real far for this, huh?
- Mechanic: Well, I can give you the answer to the stout and beer question! But you won't enter the Market with just that.
- Mechanic: You see, to enter the Market you'll need something to sell! And it won't be something you can exactly buy around here, if you get what I mean.
- Doan: We need something... illegal, right?
- Mechanic: Exactly! Luckily for you, I'm in a good mood. There's an airship docked close by. We'll be able to take it and I can help you get an item.
- Doan: Uh... What do you think, <playername>? I really need that passport, and well... you could get something out of this too, right?
- Doan: ... Fine, we'll do it.
- Mechanic: Great! Follow me, it's not far.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Follow the Mechanic.
- Mechanic: Wait! There are guards protecting the airship. Don't let them see you!
- Mechanic: They're near the edge... Push them off.
Note: The player must punch the nearby guard to continue.
- Mechanic: Uhh... I'm sure they're fine, I'm sure that fall wasn't too big...
- Mechanic: Well, that's your only way inside! There are more guards up ahead. Take care of them without being seen, and we'll be in the clear!
Note: The player must punch the three guards on the airship to continue. If some don't spawn, relogging will reset the player to the beginning of Stage 5 with no penalty besides a small loss of time.
- Mechanic: Well done! Let's get on the airship.
- Doan: Did you just... Push them all...?
- Mechanic: Buckle up! We're heading to the Sky Islands, there we'll be able to collect some dragonling eggs for you to sell at the Black Market!
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Travel with the Mechanic and Doan to the Sky Islands to get the Dragonling Egg.
- Mechanic: The island we're heading to is home to a Dragonling nest! They use it to lay their eggs, as it's quite a difficult place to access.
- Doan: And those'll be worth a lot in the Black Market, right...?
- Mechanic: They sure will! Dragonling eggs are rare, and this island can only be accessed by airship... They're worth a fortune back at Letvus.
- Mechanic: Oh, there it is! I can see the island from here, buckle up. We've got some eggs to steal!
- Doan: What's that?! Oh... It looks like we've got company...
- Mechanic: Drat, the skyraiders are here! We can't let them get away with those eggs...
- Mechanic: Well, if that's the case, then there's only one thing to do! Come on, follow me!
Note: The player must jump down onto the island to continue dialogue.
- Mechanic: We can't get to the nest with so many pirates on the way, kill them!
Note: The player must kill several skyraider pirates to continue dialogue.
- Mechanic: Alright, follow me! Let's go harvest that egg!
Note: The player must follow the Mechanic to the eggs and kill several more pirates for dialogue to progress.
- Mechanic: Protect me while I harvest the egg, human!
- Mechanic: We're halfway there, just keep defending me!
- [+1 Dragonling Egg]
- Mechanic: There we go! Let's get back to the airship, run!
Note: The player must return to the slime blocks where they landed to progress.
- Skyraider: Don't let them get away! Fire the cannons!!
- Mechanic: Human, don't let them hit us! Attack the cannonballs using your weapon before they hit our airship to deflect them!
Note: The player hit "cannonballs" (smoke particles) as they approach the ship. Spells are recommended for shorter-range classes like Warrior or Assassin, as the cannonballs only take one hit. After hitting five back at the enemy ship, dialogue progresses.
- Skyraider: We can't take more cannon shots... We're wasting our time, let's get going! We got bigger fish to fry!
- Mechanic: That was close... Well then, let's head back to the airbase!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Go back to the bar at the Blackbird Inn with Doan.
- Mechanic: The two of you have certainly proven yourselves today!
- Mechanic: So, I'll give you the password to enter the Black Market.
- 'Mechanic: Go back to the Barman at the Inn and tell him 'I'm not thirsty, I always carry a bottle.
- Mechanic: That might just give you the chance you need to get in. Good luck!
- Doan: Thank you for your help, sir... Let's go back to the bar, then.
Note: Go back to the Barman to progress dialogue.
- Doan: Here we are again. Let's talk to the Barman.
- Doan: Um, sir? I'm not thristy, I always carry a bottle.
- Barman: Talk only to the Black Market member in the end of the hallway and do not talk to anyone else.
- Doan: Let's go, <playername>.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Enter the Black Market and talk to the Member at the end of the hallway.
- Market Member: I've heard you've stolen some eggs from the Skyraiders. That's a bold move!
- Market Member: What do you want?
- Market Member: Two passports? I'd say that's around 2000 emeralds. You can get that selling this egg on the market.
- Market Member: Let me fill you in how the market works. You'll get a low starting price for your egg, and then you'll have to go around the merchants asking for a higher bid.
- Market Member: Be careful, though, as you can only ask for 5 price increases.
- Market Member: You can try talking to different merchants, and see how much each increases the price of the egg.
- Market Member: Good luck, and do try not to get killed.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Talk to the Merchants and try to get 2000 emeralds to buy a passport.
- Doan: That's what we need, <playername>. Sold! The egg is yours.
- Merchant: Here, you can have your emeralds.
- Doan: Let's get our passports, <playername>!
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Talk to the Black Market Member again.
- Black Market Member: So do you have the emeralds?
- Black Market Member: Hmm... This will do it. Here, your passports.
- Doan: Uhh.. <playername>, I think you dropped your passport. Let me get it for yo-...
- Doan: Wait... That's MY passport?! It was in my pocket all along...
- Doan: Well, uhhh... I guess you can have some of these emeralds, then...