Armour is an item that can be equipped in the Armour Slots of the player inventory. Armours can provide different identifications but their most relevant functions are: provide defense and health against all types of damage.
Preview[edit | edit source]
|♥ Health: +[Number]|
|✤Earth|✦Thunder|❉Water|✹Fire|❋Air Defense: ±[Number]|
|✓|✕ Combat Lv. Min: [Number]|
|✓|✕ Str|Dex|Intel|Def|Agil Min: [Number]|
|[Number/Number] Powder Slots|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
At various places across the map there are Armour Merchants selling normal, unique and rare armour; the player can also get armour by killing mobs or looting chests. Some quests, such as the Wrath of the Mummy quest, will also give armour as a reward. Players can perform armouring and tailoring to craft armour.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Armour gives a specific amount of health which can be seen by hovering the mouse cursor over the armour. Unlike normal Minecraft, non-crafted armour in Wynncraft does not have durability and can be used infinitely. There are 5 different materials of armour: leather, gold, chainmail, iron, and diamond. Each type of armour is best suited to different player combat levels, and like other items, armour has a minimum required combat level. Usually, higher tier armour has better stats than lower tier armour, but occasionally a lower tier armour can have higher stats than higher tier armour because of the rarity. For example, the Naga Viper leggings, which are Rare, have better stats than some diamond leggings even though diamond is considered to be a higher tier material.
Rarities[edit | edit source]
- Armour Sets have special abilities when using multiple parts of the same 'set'. When sold by Armour Merchants, they are sometimes hidden or cost a significant amount of emeralds. Some sets require you to complete quests, kill mobs, or open loot chests to be obtained.
Rare[edit | edit source]
- Rare Armours are rarer than Unique Armours. It can be obtained mostly through mob drops, Armour Merchants, and loot chests.
- Legendary Armours are rarer than Rare Armours. It is often one of the best types and, most of the time, outranks all other types in defense. There are Legendary Armour sets for every tier of material. It is mostly dropped by mobs and found in loot chests.
- Fabled Armours are rarer than Legendary Armours and the second rarest type. Some of them have Major Identifications. Can be dropped by mobs, obtained through specific quests, or found in loot chests.
- Mythic Armours are rarer than Fabled Armours and the hardest to find in game, with a drop rate of about 0.0007%. Either dropped by high level (level 60 or superior) mobs or found in loot chests.
- Crafted Armours are made by crafting using crafted ingredients. For more info, see Armouring.