|Bantisu Air Temple|
|Bantisu Air Temple has served as a beacon in the Canyon of the Lost. The Air Monks help guide people who have gotten lost.|
|Coordinates||X: 500, Z: -4750|
|Access Points||Southern Gate: 408 -4653|
Northern Gate: 430 -4822
|Quest Starts||Beyond the Grave|
The Canyon Guides
Bantisu Air Temple is a fairly large area in the Canyon of the Lost, just west of Thesead. It is populated by a community of Bantisu Monks and is well-guarded from the surrounding hostile monsters. There are many buildings in the area, made of yellow and blue materials. Despite this, it is not an official town.
The "town" contains a few entrances and is broken up into parts: temples above high mountains, trees, and serene water reside in northeast Bantisu, while the southwest houses a fair portion of the buildings in the community. There are many bridges around the area, used for transportation between the buildings.
Points of Interest
- "Bantisu" is an anagram of Tantibus - a Wynncraft GM, CMD, and Content Team Manager.
- The Bantisu temple was originally made as a homage to Avatar The Last Airbender.
- The presence of Bison mobs around the temple are a reference to Air Bison in the series.
- The Bantisu temple is mentioned in the lore of Sage, a legendary wand.
- The Bantisu temple is mentioned in the lore of Capricorn, a legendary boots.