The Black Road is a path from Detlas to Ternaves. It also connects to the Savannah.
|This road leads to the town of Ternaves and its nearby mine. It is inhabited by strange mushroom-cow hybrids, and a mysterious scientist.|
|Access Points||Detlas: 474, -1515|
Ternaves: 770, -1590
Corrupted Village: 400, -1140
Abandoned Mines: 774, -1323
Savannah to the north
|Quest Starts||Potion Making|
|Involved Quests||Bob's Lost Soul|
A Journey Beyond
Black Road is a wide path that leads east of Detlas through Ternaves and ends at the Abandoned Mines. This road also connects to the Savannah which leads to Almuj. It is mostly inhabited by level 12 and level 14 Wild Mooshrooms.
There trees of the area are all infested with mushrooms, and many mushroom-themed enemies are encountered on the road.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Towns[edit | edit source]
- Ternaves - Known as "The horse town". It is located in the crossroads between Black Road, the Savannah and the Desert. It is a good place to buy a horse, and many new adventurers obtain their first steeds here.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Essren's Hut - The hut of a scientist, located near the beginning of the road. It is the start of the Potion Making quest.
- Blacksmith Settlement - This minor settlement on the Black Road is home to many known blacksmiths, encountered in multiple quests.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Caves[edit | edit source]
- A cave is located at 677, 70, -1620 and contains Fungal Knights, Spore Launchers, and Sentient Polypores along with a Tier 3 Loot Chest.
Grind Spots[edit | edit source]
- A mushroom-infested ruins is located off of the Black Road and is where Cordymen, Shroomified Corpses, and The Shroominator spawn. (647, 60, -1529)
Resources[edit | edit source]
Granite ore can be found at several rock piles on the Black Road.
Oak trees can be found all throughout the region.
Barley and Oats can be found at the farms surrounding Ternaves on the Black Road.
Mini-Quests[edit | edit source]
|Miniquest Name||Miniquest Type||Min. Level||Coordinates||Items Required||Combat XP Given||Profession XP Given|
|Slay Mooshrooms||Combat||15||582, 66, -1588||8 Brown Mushrooms||750||-|
Mobs[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Level||Health||AI Type||Abilities||Elemental Stats||Drop(s)||Location|
|Black Bat||9||39||Melee AI||-||-||
|Black Road |
197, 67, -1594
108, 70, -1720
20, 60, -1767
|Wild Mooshroom (Lv. 12)||12||55||Charge AI||-||-||
|Wild Mooshroom (Lv. 14)||14||72||Charge AI||-||-||
|Yahya Apprentice||15||140||Ranged AI||-||-||
|Zombie (Lv. 15)||15||80||Melee AI||-||-||
|Fungal Knight||12||70||Melee AI||-||✤ Earth: Damage, Defence
❋ Air: Weakness
|677, 70, -1620|
|Spore Launcher||12||60||Ranged AI||-||✤ Earth: Damage, Defence
❋ Air: Weakness
|677, 70, -1620|
|Sentient Polypore||15||150||Melee AI||-||-||-||677, 70, -1620|
|Cordyman||12||174||Melee AI||-||✤ Earth: Damage||-||Plain at 647, 60, -1529|
|Shroomified Corpse||13||216||Melee AI||-||-||2 Fungal Latchers||Plain at 647, 60, -1529|
|The Shroominator||15||780||Rapid Ranged AI||Slowness||❋ Air: Weakness
✤ Earth: Damage
|4 Fungal Latchers||Plain at 647, 60, -1529|
|Fungal Latcher||9||66||Melee AI||Weakness||-||-||Kill Shroomified Corpse or The Shroominator|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a cave south of Ternaves, next to a tree; an Ender Portal can be found inside the cave. If you enter this cave with a Talking Mushroom in your inventory, dialogue will pop up.