|Breathing Helmet I|
|Base Health Bonus||+20|
|Breathing Helmet II|
|Base Health Bonus||+300|
Breathing Helmet I & II are special helmets used for diving under water in different quests.
- Breathing Helmet I is obtained in the Underwater quest. You must buy it from Sayrr for 3 Pigman's Meat and 1 Milk.
- Breathing Helmet II is obtained in the Underice quest, replacing the Breathing Helmet I. You must buy it from the Armor Merchant for 80 Emeralds.
- The Breathing Helmet I is needed to complete the quests Underwater and Underice. It gives you Respiration III, so you can stay underwater longer.
- The Breathing Helmet II is needed to complete the quest Underice and From the Mountains. It also gives you Respiration III, so you can stay underwater longer.
- Since the Gavel Update, drowning deals half a heart of damage per second, similar to fire and lava. This means you can drown without a breathing helmet if you can't heal yourself.
- The Breathing Helmet II was added in the 1.14.1 Gameplay Update. Before, there was only the Breathing Helmet I.