|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Access[edit | edit source]
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||600||Y||58||Z||-5303||Wynncraft Map|
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||602||Y||58||Z||-5315||Wynncraft Map|
Climb back up the wooden path and enter the opening that has appeared. The opening closes after a while, so you need to be quick.
Walk along the path up the mountain and enter the house at the top.
In the house is an old journal, which says:
- The pages are incredibly old, but the words are still legible...
- Day 78 - Feeling good. Might eat this weird fruit. Though it's gone brown. Never eaten... one of these before. I wonder if that's a bad sign?
- THE WHOLE MOUNTAIN JUST... WHAT. I—
- Day 89 - Great news! Or bad. Henrick is probably dead. Anyways, it took only three minutes and an earthquake to notice that my whole house is on top of a darn mountain!?
- I knew the earthquakes were normal, but the seller never mentioned this!! How am I going to get out now?
- Day 91 - Half of my food was wasted in that havoc. Just like that. Half. Gone. Who am I even kidding anymore at this point?
- Thirsty... Hungry... I have given up hope—or, hmh. Surely they must have noticed this and sent help in, right? RIGHT??
- Day ? - Cursed be this world... I'll have to take the risk. I'm climbing down. All the food is gone now, and I am NOT going to die out here like a wimpy gert!
- The notes end there.