|Canyon of the Lost|
A large part of the vast Canyon
|Coordinates||X: 500, Z: -5000|
|Access Points||Gylia Plains to the west|
Molten Heights Gate: -965, -5305
Beyond the Grave
The Canyon Guides
Enter the Dojo
The Thanos Vaults
The Belly of the Beast
From the Bottom
The Qira Hive
The Canary Calls
The Hidden City
|Monsters||List of Mobs (Gavel)|
The Canyon of the Lost is a vast expansive region covering almost all of the East central Gavel Province, full of twisting mountains and forests, as well as many powerful beasts. The canyon is very overwhelming, and it is very easy to get lost (hence the name) in its huge towering mountain cliffs, many of which reach beyond the clouds.
Points of Interest
- Thanos - A grand underground Dwarven city. It has been recently been threatened by Ozoth, a fearsome dragon. The town is known for its large bazaar, where many people practice bartering.
- Thesead - A rich coal mining city ran by a mayor is built in to the mountains near central Canyon. Containing most basic amenities, it is the regional capital of the Canyon. There are large barley farms outside the city.
- Eltom - An illegal and well hidden human town in the northeastern Canyon built along a mountain. Contains most amenities, minus weapon/armour merchants.
- The Qira Hive - The massive stronghold of the Mistress Qira where she spawns dozens of frightening creatures and beasts. You can attempt the the Hive Challenge here, in which you must face many dangerous enemies and bosses in a similiar fashion to Wynn's Tower of Ascension. If you manage to defeat the entire challenge, you can get an audience with Qira herself.
- The Colossus - This massive colossus resides in the very southeastern corner of the canyon, near Kandon-Beda. Many mysteries surround this imposing living structure. The Colossus is a Raid (for the raid, see The Canyon Colossus), which can be accessed from beneath the colossus.
- Ozoth's Spire - A huge fiery mountain rising above Thanos, upon which the great dragon Ozoth resides.
- Kitrios Barracks - A large stronghold in the canyon held by soldiers of the Gavel Province, led by General Lecade.
- Bantisu Air Temple - A sprawling city of temples above Thesead where the monks of Bantisu reside.
Multiple Diamond mines are found in the canyon, where you can gather the resource.
Pine trees grow sparcely in the region, though the Thesead outskirts are a fine place for gathering it. The canyon is also the only place in the game where Bamboo is gatherable.
Rice is farmable in multiple spots around the region.
If you're looking to fish in the canyon, Bass is found in many rivers and small lakes in the area.
|Miniquest Name||Miniquest Type||Min. Level||Coordinates||Items Required||Combat XP Given||Profession XP Given|
|Slay Hobgoblins||Combat||80||562, 26, -5421||22 Goblin Teeth||498300||-|
|Gather Diamonds||Mining||81||337, 27, -5356||34 Diamond Ingot or 34 Diamond Gem||115000||99000|
|Gather Pine Logs||Woodcutting||81||81, 35, -5289||34 Pine Wood or 34 Pine Paper||115000||99000|
|Gather Rice||Farming||81||366, 30, -5160||34 Rice String or 34 Rice Grain||115000||99000|
|Gather Bass||Fishing||81||105, 45, -4987||34 Bass Oil or 34 Bass Meat||115000||99000|
|Slay Jinkos||Combat||83||549, 27, -4996||22 Sharp Claws||330000||-|
|Gather Diamonds II||Mining||83||641, 29, -4793||44 Diamond Ingot or 44 Diamond Gem||130000||142000|
|Gather Pine Logs II||Woodcutting||83||646, 77, -5058||44 Pine Wood or 44 Pine Paper||130000||142000|
|Gather Rice II||Farming||83||534, 28, -5157||44 Rice String or 44 Rice Grains||130000||142000|
|Gather Diamonds III||Mining||86||27, 42, -4972||52 Diamond Ingot or 52 Diamond Gem||157000||195000|
|Gather Rice III||Farming||86||743, 44, -5318||52 Rice String or 52 Rice Grains||157000||195000|
|Slay Ailuropodas||Combat||88||135, 53, -4399||24 Fluffy Fur||519750||-|
|Gather Diamonds IV||Mining||88||369, 77, -5070||62 Diamond Ingot or 62 Diamond Gem||207000||240000|
|Gather Bamboo||Woodcutting||88||87, 81, -4310||26 Bamboo||207000||240000|
|Gather Rice IV||Farming||88||79, 44, -4772||62 Rice String or 62 Rice Grain||207000||240000|
- The Canyon of the Lost is larger than any other single region in Wynncraft, not counting the Ocean.
- The layout of the canyon is similar to an immense maze, and can be tough to navigate.
- The area of the Sakura Dojo was originally removed right before Gavel's release, but was later added back in the Gameplay Update
- Several elemental-themed minidungeons used to be found throughout the canyon. However, they were replaced with normal caves in the 1.17 update.