Clearing the Camps
|Clearing the Camps|
|Starter NPC||Captain Kymer|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Orcs and Goblins are threatening the settlements of the Villagers, who have called the humans to aid. In order to prevent an all-out war and to scare the Orcs, the player is asked to take down three of their chieftains around the Llevigar Plains.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Captain Kymer: Aha, another Ragni soldier, eh? Well, a warm welcome to you.
- Captain Kymer: Did you hear about the requests from the Villagers we've gotten? They say these "Orcs" and "Goblins" are threatening their towns and cities.
- Captain Kymer: Primitive, brutal creatures, apparently little better than the zombies we're used to, at least according to the Llevigar military.
- Captain Kymer: So, we figure if might makes right with them, then defeating their leaders should scare them into submission.
- Captain Kymer: Our scouts have identified three "chief" orcs in the area- Elisu, Ceifko and Veltu. Though, strangely Veltu is always surrounded by goblins...
- Captain Kymer: Well, whatever the case, we're needed to defend Llevigar here. Can you handle the chiefs? They seem to hide in the camps with green flags- search the plains, return once they're dealt with!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find and kill Orc Chieftains Elisu, Veltu, and Ceifko in the camps around Llevigar- look for green flags
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Report back to Captain Kymer once you have the three heads.
- Captain Kymer: Ah, the soldier from earlier! You're back, I see. Any luck defeating those- ...yeesh. Are those their heads?
- Captain Kymer: That's...harsher than I intended, but it works... Not like the Villagers care if they're dead of alive, as long as they're dealt with. I have your share of the reward here.
- Captain Kymer: This kind of surgical strike should help prevent an all-out war with the Orcs. Not sure we'd want a full-scale war to deal with in each province, hah!
- Captain Kymer: You saw that the creatures in Gavel aren't akin to Wynnic fare while you were out, yes? They're a bit, ah...livelier than usual. Better get used to it.
- Captain Kymer: The next major settlement is Olux, in the swamp up north, but I hear the swamp ogres are a lot tougher than the plains' fare. I'd stick around here and train up, first.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When you enter Ceifko's camp, an endermite will appear at (-1953, 11, -4726). It will turn the block directly underneath it black, and then disappear.