|Starter NPC||The Cook|
The Cook in Ragni is in need of assistance. He calls upon the player to help gather ingredients needed to bake cakes for the new recruits entering the kingdom.
- The Cook: I can't believe what is happening to me!
- The Cook: The King ordered me to bake cakes for all those new recruits!
- The Cook: Unfortunately I don't have the ingredients to make them, and nobody sells those items in the fort!
- The Cook: You think you could get me [2 Eggs], [1 Bucket of Milk] and [3 Wheat Grains] really quickly?
|Katoa Ranch |
-823, 67, -1909
- Bored Farmer: Hello there! Are you looking for cooking materials? I can help with that.
- Bored Farmer: For [Egg], you can get them by slaying a few chickens.
- Bored Farmer: For [Bucket of Milk], we have our very own merchant selling those right over there.
- Bored Farmer: For [Wheat Grains], get a scythe from the Tool Merchant and Right-Click wheat nearby. Make sure they are of the same quality.
» Return to the The Cook.
|Ragni Bakery |
-846, 67, -1561
- The Cook: Great! You got all the ingredients!
- The Cook: I can't thank you enough! Here, take these emeralds and armour for all your trouble.
- The Cook: You should explore around to become stronger. I hear there might be work to do in Nivla Woods.
- You can also buy eggs from the Egg Merchant found north of Maltic, at [-537, 59, -1829].
- When the quest update first came out, the name tag of the cook said: "1." Soon afterwards, the typo was fixed.
- This quest is similar to the iconic Cook's Assistant quest from Runescape, in which the player must acquire milk, eggs, and flour (by picking wheat) to help a cook bake a cake for the Duke's birthday.
- At the end of Enzan's Brother, Therck recommends the player to help The Cook, who is apparently his friend, to gain access to the First Steps ring.
- At the end of this quest, The Cook also recommends to look for work in the Nivla Woods, and the leggings rewarded required from Infested Plants, creating a third part to the trilogy of tutorial quests.