|Corkus Island (Human Territory)|
A picture of the Corkus Island human territories, with Mech Scrapyard on the left.
|Coordinates||X: -1600, Z: -2700|
|Access Points||Avos Territory to the north|
Ocean all around
|Quest Starts||Desperate Metal|
The Envoy Part II
|Involved Quests||The Envoy Part I|
A Hunter's Calling
|Monsters||Hostile Mobs (Corkus)|
The human territory of Corkus Island takes up most of the island's area. It is located south of the mountainous Avos Territory, inhabited by the native Avos. The region is officially owned by the Avos, but in reality the humans have full control over the area. The region mainly consists of mountainous plains and forests, with sandy coasts all around the island.
The main enemies that you'll encounter in the region are the mechs, artificial creatures awoken to life with electromagic, which the Factory has started to produce again. Now and then, you can also encounter groups of bandits, though they don't appear to be as much of a threat as the mechs.
Points of Interest
- Corkus City - The capital of Corkus, owned by humans. It's the most advanced city in the world, housing many devices that work with electromagic, helping the people in their everyday life.
- Relos - A smaller coastal settlement built around a bay. The machines there are built by the large number of engineers and mechanics living there. Importing and exporting takes place frequently in Relos.
- Fallen Factory - Once the national monument of Corkus, the Factory has now been overtaken by the Antikythera Supercomputer, producing new mechs to attack the humans.
- Geyser Pit - A Boss Altar near the Avos Territory. A group of mining mechs escaped the humans here before they could be dealt with.
- Mech Scrapyard - The spot is southeast of Corkus City, behind the Fallen Factory. The mobs are meant for around level 90, and can be a major threat to undergeared players (-1446, -2522).
Bass is found in many bodies of water, mainly in southern and eastern parts of the island.
Pine is found all throughout the human territory.
|Miniquest Name||Miniquest Type||Min. Level||Coordinates||Items Required||Combat XP Given||Profession XP Given|
|Gather Pine Logs III||Woodcutting||86||-1339, 113, -2870||52 Pine Wood or 52 Pine Paper||157000||195000|
|Gather Bass III||Fishing||86||1829, 37, -2223||52 Bass Oil or 52 Bass Meat||157000||195000|
|Gather Bass IV||Fishing||88||-1330, 34, -2732||62 Bass Oil or 62 Bass Meat||207000||240000|
|Slay Pernix Monkeys||Combat||90||-1721, 110, -2255||24 Perkish Potatoes||617100||-|
|Gather Avo Logs||Woodcutting||91||-1339, 113, -2870||52 Pine Wood or 52 Pine Paper||157000||195000|
|Gather Sorghum II||Farming||93||-1433, 71, -2280||48 Sorghum String or 48 Sorghum Grains||328000||370000|
|Gather Avo Logs III||Woodcutting||96||-1739, 76, -2469||52 Avo Wood or 52 Avo Paper||427000||510000|
|Gather Avo Logs IV||Woodcutting||98||1686, 75, -2187||62 Avo Wood or 62 Avo Paper||515000||630000|
- The human territory of Corkus Island is never actually separated as a region/discovery ingame.