|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.
|Dogun culture flourished before the arrival of the Dwarves. The creators of this massive tablet detailed the history of this most ancient race.|
|Coordinates||X: 1554, Z: -5065|
|Suggested Level||Combat Lv. 85+|
Fired Dogun Tablet
Dwarves and Doguns Part I
Cultural Artefact is a Secret Discovery located in the Molten Heights, and is found in the ruins of Courag, where a Dwarven festival is now held. The discovery focuses on the history and culture of the Doguns.
1554, 116, -5065
- Right click the stone tablet to obtain an Ancient Dogun Tablet.
- Note the pattern on the sealed door. Look for a Dogun house with a similar pattern, and enter it.
1596, 82, -5129
- Right click the pedestal inside of the house while holding the Ancient Dogun Tablet.
- Wait for the cutscene to finish, and bring the Fired Dogun Tablet to where you obtained the original tablet from.
1554, 116, -5065
- Right click the stone tablet while holding the Fired Dogun Tablet.
- Using a nearby translator, you read the writings on the stone tablet.
- The DOGUN DECORUM
- We are Doguns, beings born of Fire and Earth. Our strength and fortitude is unparallelled compared to all living things on this land.
- Our will to grow stronger is our will to survive. We do not weaken, for we do not wish to go the way of all stone. Yet, even if our people give way, we remain as one.
- Whatever shall be, shall be. If our people, the Doguns, are not in unison, no matter the reason, we continue to remain as one. We forgive, and we forget.
- As the days expire, we continue to look after one another. Our only enemy is the gravel dwelling within us, for we do not wish to inflict pain upon our people.
- Using the power to shift the ground beneath our feet, we construct fair and fortified dwellings for our people. Stunted in size, yet sizeable. Lacking in style, yet stylish.
- We do not care for our constructions, for we do not wish to impress. Our purpose is to suit one another, to provide for one another. Among all else, we desire friendship.
- No Dogun is greater than another. Equal in significance, equal in strength. If our people defy, we grow weaker, not in the stone but in the core. Our light dims, and our bonds give way.
- Even outside the pre-established harmony, the intensity of the light that emits from our bodies represents nothing more than bearing false witnesses. Regrettably, it is to be expected.
- But even if our bonds must be severed, we continue to be one, and as one, we stay courageous, for we are the Doguns, founders of the Great City of Courag.