Detlas, the trading town
|The center of the Wynn Province. This city is a massive hub of trade for all adventurers, whether they have just started their journey or have been at it their whole lives.|
|Coordinates||X: 470, Z: -1582|
|Armour Merchant||Level 7-16|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 8-13|
|Potion Merchant||Level 1-25|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
Liquid Emerald Merchant
Dungeon Scroll Merchant
|Quest Starts||Mushroom Man|
A Journey Beyond
|Involved Quests||Jungle Fever|
Flight in Distress
A Hunter's Calling
Detlas is the central city of Wynn Province. It is home to many merchants and the starting NPCs for several Quests. It also houses a Bank, which is one of the first Banks easily accessible to lower level players. Detlas is referred to by certain signs throughout the province as "Detlas (Trading Town)". Despite its low-level features, it is the most popular city in Wynncraft for players of all levels, even in the endgame.
Detlas was once a small, quiet farm village in the middle of the Wynn Province. However, after the Nether Portal opened and the Corruption started spreading across the province, the town was attacked by the corrupted warlord Bak'al in 78 AP and abandoned by its inhabitants, who fled to Ragni or Troms.
Many centuries later, when the Villagers came to Wynn, they helped the Humans build modern Detlas on the ruins of the old town, and it became a trading town, as well as the center of the Wynn Province. An airship system was also established between the city and Cinfras, the center of Gavel, which allowed quick travel between the two cities.
Points of interest
- The Western Gate leads in the -X direction to the Detlas Suburbs, along with Nivla Woods, the Emerald Trail and Ragni.
- The Northern Gate leads in the -Z direction to Ancient Nemract and the port city of Nemract.
- The Eastern Gate leads in the +X direction to the Black Road, Ternaves, and Almuj.
- The Southern Gate leads in the +Z direction to a junction connecting to the Black Road to the east, and the Corrupted Village and Roots of Corruption to the west.
- The Marketplace is the large open plaza in the center of Detlas, containing many of the city's amenities.
- The North-South Road connects the north and south gates.
- The East-West Road connects the east and west gates.
- The Hourglass Tower is located at the northwest part of the center of Detlas and is very similar to the one located in Selchar.
- The Bank is located at the southeast corner of the Marketplace. Detlas' Emerald Stash is located below it.
- Detlas Airbase is located in the southwest corner of the city.
- The Barracks is a large building in the northeast corner, housing Combat Dummies to test weapons on.
- The Ragni-Detlas Tunnel is located just outside the western gate, and provides fast travel between Detlas and Ragni. The level 6 quest Tunnel Trouble must be completed to use the tunnel.
- Calo's Airship is located on the top floor of the Detlas Airbase, and connects the city to Letvus Airbase, in Cinfras. The level 75 quest Flight in Distress must be completed to ride the airship.
All eight Crafting Stations are found in the Detlas marketplace, in close proximity to one another and to the Bank. Paired with the abundant low-level Materials that can be gathered around the city, the area is a good place to start training Professions.
A Weaponsmithing Station is located outside the Blacksmith's shop.
An Armouring Station is located outside the Blacksmith's shop.
A Tailoring Station is located outside the Armour Merchant's shop.
A Jeweling Station is located outside the Armour Merchant's shop.
A Scribing Station is located outside the Potion Merchant's shop.
An Alchemism Station is located outside the Potion Merchant's shop.
A Cooking Station is located on the western path, across from the Potion Merchant.
A Woodworking Station is located by the Bank entrance.
A Weapon Merchant is located on the north side of the marketplace.
An Armour Merchant is located in the northeast corner of the marketplace. It sells leather armor that's a good upgrade for new arrivals.
An Item Identifier is located in the very center of the city.
Several Emerald Merchants are found inside the Detlas Bank.
Two Liquid Merchants can also be found in the Bank; they are the lowest-level Liquid Emerald traders in the game.
A Blacksmith is directly across from the Bank, northeast of the Identifier.
A Potion Merchant has a shop northeast of the Identifier and sells Health, Mana, and Skill Potions.
A Scroll Merchant is found near the southern gate, and sells Teleport Scrolls to Detlas and Ragni.
A Powder Master is found near the northern gate, next to the Barracks entrance.
A Dungeon Scroll Merchant is found near the southern gate.
The Ticket Merchant, as well as the entrance to the Detlas Ballroom, are located just south of the eastern gate.
- A Party Finder NPC is located right outside the Bank's front entrance.
- Two Trade Market NPCs are located next to the Bank, under an awning near the east gate. This area also contains a large number of player-made shops.
- A Housing Balloon is found at the southwest corner of the marketplace, allowing you to visit other players' houses or move your own house to Detlas.
- A Guild Banner is located at the eastern edge of the marketplace.
- Detlas is the central hub of Wynn Province. Many people visit there to trade and to chat.
- Detlas is Salted (one of the server owners) spelled backwards.
- The area around Detlas is a very good farming place for levels 5-20~ due to large amount of Zombies spawning.
- Detlas has all 4 of the gathering profession areas for you to grind as a level 1+, and all 8 of the crafting stations are located inside of the city.
- Detlas was revamped completely in the 1.18 Economy update to better suit its significant importance.
- There is an airship way up above Detlas. To access it, you need to climb up the chimney of the Armor Merchant, to then end up at the top, where there will be a golden pressure plate. Stand on that pressure plate to be launched into the air, landing on the airship. If you go down to the dock, there will be a passive Private Pilot mob and a Tier 1 Loot Chest containing Level 10 loot.
- During the Festival of the Bonfire, a massive bonfire replaced the Item Identifier's area in the center of the marketplace, along with the Bonfire Tender NPC.
- During the Festival of the Spirits, Detlas was redecorated for the Halloween season and a giant pit replaced the Item Identifier's area in the center of Detlas, along with 3 new NPCs: The Guide, The Envoy, and The Seer.
- During the Festival of the Blizzard, Detlas was redecorated for the Christmas season, with Snow covering all of Detlas, along with a giant tree in the middle replacing the Item Identifier's area, along with new NPCs: The Traveler, Gerald the Yeti, a Souvenir Sweater Merchant, Rusty Bartender and a Craftmas Cracker Vendor.