This quest tells of a mansion built by a Corkian architect; its rooms move around randomly. Leucsaa, the woman who bought the house, left her priceless journal in there, and wants the player to get it for her.
»Talk to Leucsaa at [201, 38, -2173]
- Leucsaa: Let's see here... mother's old vase... check!
- Leucsaa: Dining room table... got it here, check!
- Leucsaa: Finally, the journal. It's out here somewhere, I assume. I'll look around.
- Leucsaa: ...
- Leucsaa: Hold on, what? The journal! I must have forgotten it inside the mansion!
- Leucsaa: You there! Would you mind doing me a deed?
- Leucsaa: I left a very precious journal inside this mansion, a hell within walls. It was my great grandfather's!
- Leucsaa: The mansion was designed by a Corkian architect, and I was scammed into buying it.
- Leucsaa: If you step inside the mansion just for a few moments, you'll understand why the sellers had to trick someone into investing in their god forsaken real estate!
- Leucsaa: Navigating from room to room is nearly impossible, the rooms move around. I've only been in this mansion for a week and I'm already packing my bags and moving to Detlas.
» Enter the mansion
» Navigate the mansion to the room holding the journal
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to finding Leucsaa's journal.
The solution is:
- Walk into the room with a button on an emerald block.
|Image||Name||Level||Health||AI Type||Abilities||Elemental Stats||Drops||Location|
|Leucsaa's Journal||1||10||None AI||-||-||
» Talk to Leucsaa
- Leucsaa: The journal! You outsmarted the mansion!
- Leucsaa: I must thank you, that journal was priceless to my family.
- Leucsaa: Let this be a life lesson to you. Never buy a house from a Corkian architect.