|The city of Eltom is the only human residence in Gavel. Since humans aren't permitted to settle in the province, it has remained hidden to outsiders.|
|Coordinates||X: 930, Z: -5500|
|Potion Merchant||Level 85 - 90|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant |
|Involved Quests||The Hidden City|
Eltom is a level 85 town located aside the northern Gavel mountain border in the Canyon of the Lost. Just to the east of the town is an entrance to Molten Heights. It is in a thin canyon passage and consists of some wooden paths built on the side walls of the canyon. It has a Bank, Scroll Merchant, Accessory Merchant, Potion Merchant, Identifier, and Blacksmiths, but lacks Weapon and Armour Merchants as well as a Powder Master.
It is the only human-owned settlement in Gavel, as such are banned by law. Eltom is hidden deep within the Canyon, and it has not been found yet.
Eltom was founded by Humans from the Wynn Province as a way to escape from their homeland's Corruption War, having settled in the Canyon of the Lost due to its peace and a lower chance of any outsider discovering the city. It's managed to thrive over the years, however, as the Villagers have banned human settlements from Gavel, living in the town poses a very high risk.
At some point in the recent past, the mayor of Eltom, Eoric, got into a love affair with the Villager mayor of the nearby city of Thesead. They had a child together, a Human-Villager hybrid named Ardulf. Ardulf, however, despises his Human side and his father because of him running an illegal town. He therefore plans to report the city's existence to the Gavel Government, and get paid a handsome sum in return.
Points of Interest
- The North-east exit leads out into the Canyon and eventually to the Molten Heights.
- The East exit leads directly to the Molten Heights.
- The West exit heads towards the Canyon of the Lost.
- The Bank is situated in the square opposite the mayor's office.
- The Market is located on the northwest side of the town.
- The Square is located in the center of the town.
- The Airship tower is located further up, accessible by stairs and an elevator.
A Woodworking Station is available outside the mayor's office.
A Jeweling Station is located next to the Woodworking Station.
A Weaponsmithing Station is located at the market.
An Armouring Station is located next to the Accessory Merchant.
An Alchemism Station is located in-between the Weaponsmithing and Armouring Stations.
Four Emerald Merchants can be found inside the Bank.
A Potion Merchant is found in-between the Bank and the Identifier.
An Identifier can be found next to the Bank and the Potion Merchant.
A Blacksmith is situated opposite the Potion Merchant.
A Scroll Merchant can be found south-east of the town square, past the Housing balloon.
- An Accessory Merchant is found at the market beyond the wooden stairs to the left of the mayor's office.
Other Points of Interest
- An elevator connects Eltom to and from the Molten Heights entrance.
- Climb down the ladder behind Mayor Eoric's chair to teleport to Thesead (After completing The Hidden City).
- "Eltom" is an anagram of Lotem, who is a former Wynncraft Builder and CMD.
- Eltom was originally supposed to be a small village, but building it got out of hand and it became a large city.
- The city was re-made in the 1.20 update.