|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Explorer's Corruption Study is a Secret Discovery located at the beginning of Nesaak forest. The discovery focuses around Theorick's ice and how it's a weakness to the corruption.
|Location||Nesaak Forest||X||-151||Y||69||Z||-981||Wynncraft Map|
- Go to all of the three corruption spikes at 6, 76, -1047/-23, 74, -1012/-86, 74, -1008.
- Every time a mob will appear, kill it and it will freeze the spikes.
- Then do the same with the last corrupted spikes at -151, 69, -981.
- Note: The last one must be the one at -151, 69, -981.
|Image||Name||Level||Health||AI Type||Abilities||Elemental Stats||Drop(s)||Location|
|Harbinger of Corruption||40||3200||Ranged||Flamethrower
|✹ Fire Damage, Defence||-||Corruption Spikes|
When you click the Explorer's Journal it will say:
- It looks like a weathered old journal. Many of the pages are waterlogged or stuck together and impossible to read. There are a few legible lines, however...
- My findings are astounding. Theorick's ice appears to be a weakness of corruption, somehow!
- As I write this I can observe the ice in this cave slowly creeping over the corruption on the other side. Regular ice or snow would have been melted by now and overtaken!
- Theorick actually ended up saving the forest of Nesaak from the spread of corruption with his ice magic...though whether it's his power in specific or ice magic in general, I haven't been able to figure out.
- If it is general ice magic, we may have a weapon against the corruption! If not...at least this provides some kind of a lead, doesn't it? Perhaps-
- The rest is completely illegible.