|From the Bottom|
The player looks around the Thanos market area and barters one item for another until everyone receives the item they want.
191, 6, -5236
- Nakoba: Oh, you have some troll hair? I just love the smell so much! I can never get it myself because I can't fight.
- Nakoba: Can I trade it for this Unusual Egg I found? If you don't like it, you could always sell it to someone else...
- Nakoba: The people here thrive on bartering, they have treasures beyond imagination.
» Find someone in Thanos who wants to buy your Unusual Egg.
192, 6, -5219
- Dobile: Oh, that's the exact egg I've been looking for! In exchange for the egg, I'll trade you the cap of a leprechaun!
- Dobile: How does that sound? They're extremely hard to find. Excellent. The egg is actually dragon, but I wasn't about to tell you that before we exchanged hands.
» Find someone in Thanos who wants to buy your Cap of the Elusive Leprechaun.
160, 6, -5285
- Dorroc: A leprechaun's cap? How did you find that? I must have it! Don't worry, I have something to offer in exchange.
- Dorroc: I have managed to procure the diary of Bob, the Hero of Wynn himself. A young man called Mehme sold it to me for a packet of nuts.
- Dorroc: I'll sell it to you for the leprechaun's cap.
» Find someone in Thanos who wants to buy Bob's Diary.
179, 6, -5229
- Lodog: Excuse me, but what is that book you're carrying? Oh, I was right! It's the diary of the Hero of Wynn!
- Lodog: I have been searching for something like this for a long time. In exchange I'll give you the rare Claw of the Fire Demon, Lethirath. Please accept, It's worth a lot.
» Find someone in Thanos who wants to buy the Claw of Lethirath, the Fire Demon.
157, 6, -5255
- Govid: Is that Lethirath's Claw? How did you manage to get it? No matter, I have to have it. How much do you want for it?
- Govid: Oh, wait, I have something even better than money. This is a golden feather from a Phoenix of the 5th Age. It is too pure for my studies, but more than a fair trade.
» Find someone in Thanos who wants to buy your Golden Phoenix Feather of the 5th Age.
179, 6, -5252
- Dohstaj: Amazing! That's a Golden Phoenix Feather! I can't believe you have one of these! This will cure my father and increase his life expectancy by 10 years!
- Dohstaj: In return, I will give you the dust of Fallen Angel Star. It's inside this bottle. Do we have a deal?
» Find someone in Thanos who wants to buy your Bottled Dust of the Fallen Angel Star.
159, 5, -5227
- Syni: What is that blue dust you have? No, it can't be. The dust of the Fallen Angel Star? It must've been hard to get that. I doubt there is much left. I ask you to give it to me.
- Syni: In exchange for the dust, I'll give you something even more valuable: the Amulet of the First of the Fallen.
» Find someone in Thanos who wants to buy your Amulet of the First of the Fallen.
159, 5, -5269
- Yobon: That amulet, It used to belong to me. It looks like It has found its way home.
- Yobon: Give me the amulet and I shall give you the horn of the Elven God, Entia. I believe such a godly artifact is of the same value as that amulet.
- Yobon: I can not hold it for much longer anyway, it is of holy origin. Nakoba has been after the horn for years, but he didn't have anything of worth to me, not even his soul.
» Find someone in Thanos who wants to buy your Horn of the Elven God Entia.
191, 6, -5236
- Nakoba: Could it be? No, impossible. How have you acquired a Horn of Entia, the Elven God? I've been after this for years!
- Nakoba: I must have that horn! I don't have anything of close value I could exchange for it. Would you consider taking money for it?
- Nakoba: It's been a pleasure doing business with you, and here, have some troll hair.
Cap of the Elusive Leprechaun
Claw of Lethirath, the Fire Demon
Golden Phoenix Feather of the 5th Age
Bottled Dust of the Fallen Angel Star
Amulet of the First of the Fallen
Horn of the Elven God Entia
- It is best to obtain the 10 Troll Hair before you start the quest.
- Some Troll Hunters who drop Troll Hair spawn right outside the entrance to Thanos, and can be killed for the hair before the quest.
- Yobon isn't actually a dwarf, but a demon who took the form of a dwarf.
- Dorroc mentions that he got Bob's diary from Mehme in exchange for a packet of nuts.
- The text that is within Bob's diary, "þa hwa béon unmedome blódræ ne þurhædeaþ þás sect", is written in Old English and translates roughly to: "those who become unworthy shall not bloody these following words".
- A Thanos Dwarf NPC in the Thanos Bazaar mentions the best way to make money is to spend it. He is proven to be correct by this quest, as you start from 10 troll hair to ending up with 4096 emeralds and 32 platinum ingots.