|Heart of Llevigar|
The 'Heart of Llevigar' (Llevigar's power generator) is starting to melt down, and its maintenance workers cannot figure out how to fix it. If it explodes, it will take the whole city with it, so Zenam frantically asks the player to help fix the Heart.
- Zenam: Aaah, no no no! This doesn't make any sense, what in the world is going on?! Nothing's working!
- Zenam: Gweh, a visitor? Get out of here! The plant is shut down for maintenance- wait, are you the electromagic expert we're paying for?
- Zenam: You are, right? Right?! Cause we can't wait any longer! This system was supposed to be unbreakable, a flawless design!
- Zenam: We didn't even need to get Corkian consultation on this, we had this system all figured out ourselves, but now nothing's working right!
- Zenam: You're seeing all these sparks and hearing all this crackling? We have no idea what could possibly be going wrong with this! That's why you're needed here!
- Zenam: We don't have much time until full meltdown! There is an entrance to the power plant opposite the bank, go there and meet with the Head Engineer!
» Enter the sewers opposite of the bank of Llevigar.
|Location||Sewer Entrance||X||-1997||Y||76||Z||-4508||Wynncraft Map|
Press the button to drop all the way down into the sewers.
- The crackling and huming gets louder..
|Location||Llevigar Power Plant||X||-2057||Y||4||Z||-4498||Wynncraft Map|
- Head Engineer: Whew, finally Zeman found a guy for the job. I told him weeks ago this was a two-person task...
- Head Engineer: Wait, it's Zenam? Eh, what does it matter? You knew who I was talkin' about. Lemme give you the lowdown real fast.
- Head Engineer: About a month ago, there was a big blackout, and the generator here started acting up. Power surges, appliances overloading...heck, some of our lights turned purple!
- Head Engineer: My grandfather and his engineers jury-rigged the whole system. A reset should fix all this, but as a security measure, I need to be here to oversee the reset.
- Head Engineer: So that's your job- get through the system and find the reset button. These holes'll lead you around the generator rooms. Better get going!
» Try to find a way into the machine
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to how to get into the machine.
Right next to the Head Engineer, there is a short staircase with colored carpets on it leading to a hole in the wall. Go through the hole to get on top of the machine, then drop down to another hole with gray and blue carpets leading to it, and go through that one as well. You will be dropped into a tube; go all the way through it to reach the next section.
» Find a way to proceed to the inner parts of the machinery
- You can hear a soft humming coming from the walls.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the first puzzle.
Moving block puzzle:
- A door has been opened
|Image||Name||Level||Health||AI Type||Abilities||Elemental Stats||Drop(s)||Location|
|Bug||42||650||Crawl AI||-||-||-||Llevigar Power Plant|
» Reach the center of the restricted area
- You feel powerful electricity rushing through your body as you enter the room.
Tip: Look up and follow one of the colored glass lines to get to the center.
» Find the reset button.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the second puzzle.
- A door has been opened
Go through the opened door and jump on the large red button.
- The system has been restarted
» Report back to the Head Engineer
- Head Engineer: Alright, that should do it- Ah, you're back. The system reset just fine, like I said. Everything should be winding down now.
- Head Engineer: It's purging the excess energy now- might have a few more power surges and crackles for a while, but it'll go back to normal soon enough.
- Head Engineer: Hm? What, there was a bug in the system? ...what, are you asleep or something? Of course there was a bug, we just fixed it!
- Head Engineer: Well, anyways, Zebra should have our payment all settled. You go on ahead- I still need to stay down here to make sure everything stays smooth.
- Head Engineer: ...oh, it's Zenam? D'you really care about getting his name right, or what? Anyways, the exit's through the water cooling system, it hooks up to the sewer exit.
» Ask Zenam for your reward
- Zenam: Whew...welcome back. The power is back online- Everything is running at full capacity again. I think the system is just running excess through right now.
- Zenam: Glad you got here when you did though- some phony came through saying he was the expert. Clearly he was just here to take your contract money...
- Zenam: Though, I was panicking so much I probably would've believed him... Speaking of which, here's your cut of the pay, and something extra for the trouble.
- Zenam: Here's to hoping that the system won't run into any more trouble in the future. I don't want to be faced with an impending cataclysm like that again...
- The dialogue and special particle effects were updated in 1.20.
- Near the end of the quest, right before talking to the Head Engineer again, you can see an endermite near the Power Core in the Power Plant, indicating that the reactor meltdown could have been caused by the endermite, being a literal bug in the system.
- This endermite is likely the same type as the strange creature that appears in Lexdale Witch Trials, as the two creatures have similar behavior, such as burrowing into the ground and leaving dark spots behind.
- In Rise of the Quartron, Harnort's Notes mentioned that Zenam was actually a part of Project Quartron, but left due to an unknown reason.
- This is the first Quest that takes place entirely in the province of Gavel.
- The real Electromagic Expert can be found at [-1867, 105, -4467], and will have the first of the following two dialogues before doing the quest and the second afterwards:
- Electromagic Expert: Aah, this is bad, where's the keys to my toolbox?! Zenam said it was important, I need to find them!
- Electromagic Expert: I still can't believe it, a human has done my job and taken my emeralds... Just because I lost my keys...