Heart of Llevigar
|Heart of Llevigar|
Preview[edit | edit source]
This quest deals with the ancient workings of the 'Heart of Llevigar', in other words, Llevigar's power generator. If the power generator ever malfunctioned, the whole city would die.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Find Zenam in his laboratory.
- Zenam: Uh, no. Oh this doesn't make any sense! What idiot designed this?
- Zenam: Oh, hello there. Sorry, the power plant is closed for maintenance.
- Zenam: Or are you the expert we're paying a fortune to fix our issue? You are?
- Zenam: Well, I wasn't expecting a human. This system is top-tier villager engineering from years ago.
- Zenam: The system was so perfect, no one has had to touch it in centuries, until now.
- [WARNING] Power Level: 55.0%
- Zenam: Hear that? We don't have much time until full meltdown! There is an entrance to the power plant opposite of the bank. Tell the Head Engineer I sent you!
- [WARNING] Power Level: 52.5%
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter the sewers opposite of the bank of Llevigar.
|Location||Sewer Entrance||X||-1998||Y||76||Z||-4510||Wynncraft Map|
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Head Engineer: Whew, finally Zeman found a guy for the job. I told him weeks ago this was a two-person task...
- Head Engineer: Wait, it's Zenam? Eh, what does it matter? You knew who I was talkin' about. Lemme give you the lowdown real fast.
- Head Engineer: About a month ago, there was a big blackout, and the generator here started acting up. Power surges, appliances overloading...heck, some of our lights turned purple!
- Head Engineer: So that's your job- get through the system and find the reset button. These holes'll lead you around the generator rooms. Better get going!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to proceed into the inner works of the machinery.
|Location||Machinery entrance||X||-2055||Y||4||Z||-4525||Wynncraft Map|
- Enter the opening with light blue carpet
- Walk backwards after teleporting
- Walk backwards again after teleporting (You should be in a narrow walkway with a few chests)
- Go down the chute
» Solve the puzzle.
» Proceed into the dry broken water pipe.
|Image||Name||Level||Health||AI Type||Abilities||Elemental Stats||Drop(s)||Location|
|Bug||42||650||Crawl AI||-||-||-||Llevigar Power Plant|
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Reach the center of the restricted area.
» Tip: look up and follow a line.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Talk to the Head Engineer and find out how to enter the machine again.
- Head Engineer: What did you find? What does it look like? I admit, I've never seen it..
- Head Engineer: A room with a blue beam inside it? And it said >High Voltage<? Oh boy. My grandfather told me a story about overloads in the system.
- Head Engineer: It's a fault in the system. The chances are so slim that it was approved for construction anyway, but it could lead to the destruction of Llevigar.
- Head Engineer: Of course, you already knew that, being the expert. I guess you will want to reset the system. Thank heavens there is a reset button. It's supposed to be idiot proof.
- Head Engineer: I have no idea how to navigate the system, but your best bet is to head up those stairs.
- Head Engineer: There is an entrance up there with an awful buzzing noise coming from it. Good luck.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Head up the stairs and find the reset button.
» Solve the puzzle.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Report back to the Head Engineer.
- Head Engineer: Alright, that should do it- Ah, you're back. The system reset just fine, like I said. Everything should be winding down now.
- Head Engineer: It's purging the excess energy now- might have a few more power surges and crackles for a while, but it'll go back to normal soon enough.
- Head Engineer: Hm? What, there was a bug in the system? ...what, are you asleep or something? Of course there was a bug, we just fixed it!
- Head Engineer: Well, anyways, Zebra should have our payment all settled. You go on ahead- I still need to stay down here to make sure everything stays smooth.
- Head Engineer: ...oh, it's Zenam? D'you really care about getting his name right, or what? Anyways, the exit's through the water cooling system, it hooks up to the sewer exit.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Ask Zenam for your reward.
- Zenam: Whew... welcome back. The power is back online- Everything is running at full capacity again. I think the system is just running excess through right now.
- Zenam: Glad you got here when you did though- some phony came through saying he was the expert. Clearly he was just here to take your contract money...
- Zenam: Though, I was panicking so much I probably would've believed him... Speaking of which, here's your cut of the pay, and something extra for the trouble.
- Zenam: Here's to hoping that the system won't run into any more trouble in the future. I don't want to be faced with an impending cataclysm like that again...
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At -2169 105 -4514, the real Electromagic Expert can be found, and when spoken to after finishing the quest says: "I still can't believe it, a human has done my job and taken my emeralds...just because I lost my keys..."
- The dialogue and special particle effects have been updated in 1.20.
- Near the end of the quest, you can see a Parasite near the Power Core in the Power Plant, meaning that it was probably caused by the Parasite, being a literal bug in the system.
- This Parasite could be the strange creature that appears in Lexdale Witch Trials, as the two creatures have similar behavior, such as burrowing into the ground and leaving dark spots behind.
- In Rise of the Quartron, Harnort's Notes mentioned that Zenam was actually a part of Project Quartron, but left due to an unknown reason.
- This is the first Quest that takes place in the province of Gavel.