|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Historical Maltic is a Secret Discovery located beneath an old ruined house on a hill, just south of the modern village of Maltic. Beneath the house is a buried ruin, apparently the last remnants of one of the earliest buildings in Maltic, from the time the Villagers first arrived from Gavel a hundred years ago.
The ruin is a single, plain room, though it remains very intact. On the wall is a map of Maltic, labelled Villagers arrive and settle in 900 A.P., showing its early houses under construction, as well as the ship the Villagers arrived on; today, the shipwreck is the subject of the Underwater quest.
|Ruined House |
-560, 67, -1858
- Parkour your way up to the top by following the brown carpets.
- There will be an anvil at the top hanging in the center, jump into it multiple times to drop it.
- It will crush the floor opening a secret base, enter it.
- Among the many paintings in the underground ruin is one of Salted, the Head GM and founder of Wynncraft.
- There is a sign "Villagers arrive and settle in Wynn --- 900 A.P."