Ope needs a medical herb to cure himself of a spider bite, but he cannot get it himself, so he requests the player's help.
» Talk to Ope at [-316, 72, -1600].
- Ope: Hello! Young traveller.
- Ope: I was recently bit by a spider! Can you believe it? I know, shocking.
- Ope: Anyway, I'm not fit enough to venture into an infested cave filled with creepy crawlies to get the medical herb to cure myself.
- Ope: You look like you work as a soldier of sorts. We can clearly see that. You soldiers never had fashion as your strong suit.
- Ope: Anyway, the cave is a bit further away from us but the only way in is through the rooftops. I started building a way up in this tree just behind me, good luck!
» Locate the medicine in the spider cave by climbing the tree behind Ope at [-314, 75, -1602]
Climb up the tree, then follow the brown carpets across the leaves, and jump down the hole at [-309, 89, -1554].
- You successfully broke through the cobwebs.
» Locate the plant and return to Ope.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to getting the plant.
Once you are in the cave, go to the end while avoiding the mobs, and pick up the plant at [-259, 50, -1552] by right-clicking it. Then, leave the cave by right-clicking the exit with the plant, and talk to Ope outside.
|Image||Name||Level||Health||AI Type||Abilities||Elemental Stats||Drops||Location|
|Spider Egg||6||4||None AI||Self-Destruct||-||Forest Spider||Saccharum Cave|
|Forest Spider||5||12||Crawl AI||-||-||Forest Web, Spider Fang||Saccharum Cave, |
|Outside Saccharum Cave |
-220, 67, -1595
- Ope: I've literally been sitting here for hours, maybe not hours, at least five minutes!
- Ope: Thanks, even though it took you a while I'll give you a small reward.
- Ope: Take that money and head to Detlas won't ya? You can maybe buy some better clothing, because you need it.