|A town built on the edge of a cliff, Kandon-Beda specializes in air travel. It also houses a library for those who wish to learn history.|
|Coordinates||X: 750, Z: -4440|
|Potion Merchant||Level 90, 95, 100|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
|Quest Starts||The Fortuneteller|
Kandon-Beda is a small level 95 town between the Canyon of the Lost and the Sky Islands located in Gavel. It is built high above the clouds on the side of a canyon wall, and its entrances are small mining tunnels in the town. Unlike its much larger neighboring city Ahmsord, it does not have a Weapon Merchant or Armour Merchant, though the towns both have their own Bank and roughly the same level Potion Merchants. North of Kandon-Beda is the Canyon's two other cities, Thesead, and all the way on the other end of the region, Eltom.
Points of interest
Hot Air Balloon
- A Hot Air Balloon is located south of the town, up a flight of stairs, and travels to Corkus City. Completion of the quest The Envoy Part II is required in order to use it.
- A large airship almost as big as the town itself is docked.
- The library is found northwest of every merchant, and has a Fable that the player needs to read in the quest The Fortuneteller.
- The Colossal Passage is a form of quick-travel to The Canyon Colossus Raid, which allows Kandon-Beda to be a viable rest area when doing the Canyon Colossus Raid multiple times.
A Woodworking Station is located to the South of the Bank.
A Jeweling Station is located to the North of the Bank.
A Tailoring Station is located to the North of the Bank.
A Weaponsmithing Station is located near the Blacksmith.
An Emerald Merchant is located inside of the Bank, on the north part of town.
A Blacksmith is located behind Jill.
A Scroll Merchant is found close to the Blacksmith.
A Potion Merchant has a shop set up north of Jill.
An Identifier is located northwest of Jill.
The Powder Master is found directly next to the Identifier.
The set of stairs leading up to the area to plant the beans obtained in The Fortuneteller quest.
- On the Wynncraft Map, a small valley containing a statue overshadows most of the town. This has often led the large statue to be mistaken for the entrance to Kandon-Beda.
- Kandon-Beda is an anagram of Abandonedbank, a former Wynncraft Game Master (GM) and a long-time member of the community.