Nasea's House in the South Side
|Karoc Quarry mines out massive amounts of quartz each day, mostly used for construction purposes. But lately, shipments have been going missing...|
|Coordinates||X: -1644, Z: -4499|
|Uses||Rise of the Quartron|
The Karoc Quarry is an area east of Llevigar. It is divided into two parts. One north of the quartz hill, and one to the south. Quarry Workers spawn in the area. Large train tracks go over the area and quartz is found everywhere. Rats also spawn in the southern area.
Points of interest
- Nasea's House - A house where Manager Nasea, the head of the Karoc Quarry, is located in the southern area.
- Minecart Hill - A small hill located in the northern area. Popo spawns there to serve as a middleman when giving the siphoned quartz to a man named Harnort.
- Dado's House - The site where Dado resides, and manages Quartz shipments.
- Harnort Compound - A secluded area east of the main Quarry, the Harnort Compound is a facility that is dedicated to building a massive giant known as the Quartron. The compound is owned and administrated by Harnort Quartron, and uses the siphoned money to pay its employees more money than their house is worth.
- Karoc Mine Annex - The newest mining site uncovered in the Karoc Quarry, it is filled with various minerals. Just by going in the area you get an inspiration to mine.
- "Karoc" is an anagram of Ackro, a former hybrid (GM, CMD, QA, and builder).
- Prior to 1.17 Dungeons and Discoveries Update, Earth Powder IV Relic was located here in a broken minecart cave.