The following page contains information about content that is outdated and has not been updated yet. You can help Wynncraft Wiki by.
The following page contains information about content that is outdated and has not been updated yet. You can help Wynncraft Wiki by .
A screenshot of Lexdale
|This slumlike town has suffered the worst of the Decay's effects over the years, after its residents were forced out of their original homes by an unfortunate event.|
|Coordinates||X: -615, Z: -5435|
|Involved Quests||Lexdale Witch Trials|
Lexdale is a small, desolate town located in the Kander Forest. Its only current use is in the quest Lexdale Witch Trials, and as a checkpoint for the quests in the Kander Forest and explorations around that area.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Amira's house
- Accessory Merchant's house
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you die in some parts of the Realm of Light and other quest-specific areas, you may respawn here.
- Lexdale used to have a clock in it for the Clock Mystery; prior to 1.20, it was normally one of the first clocks found by players.
- Lexdale is an anagram of the builder Alexdacube.
- During Gavel's development, many cities had different names. Lexdale was originally called Subitan, an anagram of the Manager GM-CMD hybrid Tantibus, minus a 'T'.
- Prior to 1.20, Lexdale had no guard mobs protecting the town, and was thus very unsafe for players to AFK there.