|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.
|Llevigar's Last Hope|
|For centuries, Gavel was a peaceful place. As time has gone on, increasingly devastating events have plagued the province. Out of a need to survive and expand, the Villagers looked elsewhere for hope...|
|Coordinates||X: -1884, Z: -4508|
|Requirements||All other Llevigar Plains Secret Discoveries found|
-1883, 81, -4517
- Head to the structure and stand in the center of it.
- Mother: The Decay just keeps on getting worse and worse in the north.
- Sailor: Aye, I've 'eard Gelibord isn't doin' good at all. Sure wouldn't want to live there as we speak.
- Citizen: But do you really think the sea is going to give us any help?
- Citizen: I just... There ain't anything over there. It's only endless waves of water.
- Mother: You're talking about that legend? The guy who once sailed on to see what's ahead and never came back?
- Citizen: Yeah, who knows? Maybe the ship falls off the world's edge!?
- Sailor: Shut yer mouth. This here be the only chance we got, 'mm?
- Sailor: Them men over there be ready to die fer their land. Fer Gavel!! No stupid legend be goin' to stop them.
- Child: The ship! The ship's getting ready to leave the dock!
- Captain: Alright boys, it's time to move on! We have quite a big journey ahead of us!
- Captain: We have no idea what we'll find, but I'm sure all of this chaos is going to end with it!
- Captain: Are you ready to go!? Are you ready to risk your lives for Gavel!?
- Gavel Sailors: Aye, aye captain!
- Captain: Drop the sails!
- Captain: And so we shall leave for the future!!
- Captain: Goodbye Gavel...
Villagers, made desperate from the Decay, found no hope within their own homeland.
The ignorance by the higher class and poverty in Llevigar drove the brave sailors out in to the Ocean.
They left their lands afraid of what they would come against. They did not know if anything was out there, and if all hope was truly lost.
However, beyond the Ocean, a land filled with war was found.
And that discovery would go on to change the course of history.