A glimpse of the Plains from Llevigar
|Coordinates||X: -1800, Z: -4800|
|Access Points||Olux Swamp to the north|
Pre-Light Forest to the east, bridge across River Sage at X: -1448, Z: -4725
|Quest Starts||Heart of Llevigar|
Clearing the Camps
An Iron Heart Part I
Rise of the Quartron
|Involved Quests||Pirate's Trove|
|Monsters||List of Mobs (Gavel)|
Llevigar Plains is the large expanse in which players first venture into upon entering the Gavel Province dotted with orc camps. Its capital is the high and imperial quartz city of Llevigar. The city is accompanied by the small farming and fishing bridge town of Bucie on the River Sage, which runs through the eastern edge of the plains. In the southeast, lies the Karoc Quarry. It is a large mine, where the quartz used all around the province is mined. The plains clearly have an extensive history, as multiple mysterious ruins are found beneath the region. Containing several quests, the plains are a key area for many level 40 players.
Points of interest
- Llevigar - This mighty quartz city, the first of the Gavel Province, is located in the southwest corner of the Plains. Being immensely affluent, the city's high authorities hold supremacy over the region and the affairs of the Orcs.
- Bucie - Being one of the most unique settlements in Gavel, this fishing town on River Sage is a bridge with some houses around it. It houses the only Horse Merchant in Gavel, along with some other basic amenities.
- Karoc Quarry - A massive quartz mining operation located south in the Plains, just east of Llevigar. The large quarries and minecart tracks supply Llevigar the white stone that is the source of its wealth, however plans to use the ores for more dubious purposes are under wraps (as explored in Rise of the Quartron).
- River Sage - A wide river running along the eastern edge of the plains. Many fishermen live on the river, though some of the water has been recently polluted by the Decay.
|Miniquest Name||Miniquest Type||Min. Level||Coordinates||Items Required||Combat XP Given||Profession XP Given|
|Slay Orcs||Combat||45||-2006, 33, -4655||16 Orc Eyes||13440||-|
|Gather Hops II||Farming||48||-1793, 54, -4938||36 Hops String or 36 Hops Grains||4000||6000|
- Llevigar Plains has the same biome type as the Gylia Plains.
- Llevigar Plains is a useful leveling spot for new people to Gavel.