Loot Crates are an in-game cosmetic package that can be purchased directly from the Wynncraft Store (you can claim one crate each month for free) or received daily as a perk after purchasing V.I.P.+ or HERO rank.
- 1 Crate Mechanics
- 2 Rewards
- 2.1 Attack Effects
- 2.2 Player Effects
- 2.3 Mob Disguises
- 2.4 Horse Cloaks
- 2.5 Wybels
- 2.6 Weapon Skins
- 2.7 Hats
- 2.8 References
When you open crates, many different rewards are available.
- Common - This is the lowest tier of item you can get. They are usually basic player effects, attack effects, disguises, and wybels.
- Rare - This is the second lowest tier of item you can get. These rewards can be "food" gear skins, more diverse player and attack effects, and disguises.
- Epic - This tier is the third highest tier. These rewards include intricate gear skins, many of which are used in favor of the rare tier skins.
- Godly - This tier is the second highest tier. This tier includes weapon skins, player effects, and wybels.
- Black Market - This tier is the highest tier of item you can get, obtained by scrapping Godly rewards or by being lucky in a T3 loot crate. Rewards include hats, wybels, weapon skins, and particles.
Currently, there are 4 tiers of Loot Crate available.
- Tier 1 - These Loot Crates can be obtained as a daily reward for VIP+'s, or as a free monthly crate redeemable from the store.
- Tier 2 - These Loot Crates can be obtained as a daily reward for HEROs.
- Tier 3 - These exclusive Loot Crates can only be bought in the Wynncraft store.
- Tier 4 - These exclusive Loot Crates can only be bought in the Wynncraft store.
If you have 5 items of the same rarity, you can open the Scrapping Menu and exchange them for 1 item of a higher tier. The item received is randomly chosen. Black Market rewards can be scrapped for 10 random Epic cosmetics.
When you open a crate, make sure that there is enough room around you. Once opened, it will summon a physical loot box in front of you. Opening it will give you a chance to get one of 10 items. Activating the crate again will stop the spinning over a few seconds (spinning time varies). Tier 1 crates contain mostly Commons, and chances of getting Rares and above increases with the crate's tier. It is, however, still possible to receive up to Godly rewards from Tier 1 crates.
Attack effects can range from Common to Rare.
|Cloud Attack Effect||Common|
|Emerald Attack Effect||Common|
|Fire Attack Effect||Common|
|Letter Attack Effect||Common|
|Spark Attack Effect||Common|
|Lava Attack Effect||Rare|
These can range from Common to Black Market.
Common Player Effects
Smoke Swirl Effect
Rare Player Effects
Epic Player Effects
Godly Player Effects
Phoenix Wings Effect
Black Market Player Effects
These can range from Common to Rare.
These can range from Rare to Epic.
Rare Horse Cloaks
Epic Horse Cloaks
Wybels can range from Common to Black Market.
Black Market Wybels
Weapon skins can range from Rare to Black Market.
Rare Wand Skins
Epic Wand Skins
Epic Dagger Skins
Black Market Dagger Skins
Rare Spear Skins
Godly Spear Skins
Rare Relik Skins
Epic Relik Skins
Hats were a cosmetic feature added in the 1.17 update. They cosmetically change the appearance of your helmet.
Bounty Hunter Hat