Loot of the Lost
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Access[edit | edit source]
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||362||Y||Z||-4791||Wynncraft Map|
- Climb the ladder and walk along the path up the tree.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||365||Y||59||Z||-4793||Wynncraft Map|
- Click on the chest, you will receive a peculiar key.
Before doing the Secret Discovery: There appears to be a peculiar looking key. Perhaps it can be used somewhere?
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||404||Y||48||Z||-4782||Wynncraft Map|
- Go to the vault door and click on it with the key.
- Walk inside the treasure room and the Secret Discovery will trigger.
You will only need the key once, after opening the vault for the first time it will stay open.
The chest will then say: With the door now open, you no longer need any keys.
Hobgoblin[edit | edit source]
There is a hobgoblin NPC in the room next to the vault.
- Hobgoblin: "What brings you here? Could it be you seek refuge from the elephelk below?"
- Hobgoblin: "Whatever it be, stay away from my treasure room, giant."
Chests[edit | edit source]
There are a few chests throughout the tree village.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||338||Y||51||Z||-4789||Wynncraft Map|
The chest seems to be filled with drawing supplies and unfinished maps. Nothing finished enough to be useful.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||359||Y||50||Z||-4773||Wynncraft Map|
The chest contains some ornate looking quartz, though not enough to be worth much.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||393||Y||65||Z||-4775||Wynncraft Map|
The chest reeks of rotten food, it would be wise to not open it.