The town of Maltic
|The first town founded by Villagers in the Wynn Province. Maltic's beach is the site of a shipwreck that crashed upon its shores 100 years ago.|
|Coordinates||X: -562, Z: -1927|
|Other Amenities||Item Identifier|
|Quest Starts||Maltic's Well|
|Uses||Quests, Obtaining Eggs, Identifying|
The small town of Maltic is the first place the Villagers settled when they arrived in the Wynn Province. Maltic is a poor, agricultural village, with most of its residents seeking fortune and wealth in Detlas. It is the starting area of the Maltic's Well quest. It is also a place to identify Treasure Boots, a reward of Underwater, or identifying and selling various items. West of Maltic is the Maltic Cave where many unique mobs are located.
In 900 AP, when the Ocean was calmed by the mages of Mage Island, a ship full of luxurious goods and crewmen set off from Llevigar, out of the Villagers' desperation to escape the encroaching Decay and find more deposits of emeralds, as theirs had run dry. The vessel reached Wynn and shipwrecked in the Coastal Trail, with all the luxuries still within the ship.
Once the Villagers reached Wynn, they established the town of Maltic and made an alliance with the Humans of Wynn, starting a pact between the two species that would go on to save Wynn during its Corruption War.
Points of interest
- Maltic's Well is located in the centre of the town and is the location used in the quest Maltic's Well. It houses Bats and the Well Witch.
- Item Identifier's House is to the east and is the biggest building in the town centre.
- The Town Centre is the area of four houses located around Maltic's Well.
- The Residential Area is the area south-east of the Town Centre. It contains three large houses.
- The Eastern Hill is the area where a windmill on a hill can be found.
A Weaponsmithing station is located in the Town Centre next to the Blacksmith.
A Scribing station is located in the Residential Area in the northern house.
- Armouring station
- Tailoring station
- Woodworking station
- Cooking station
- Alchemism station
Maltic's Blacksmith is located in a lean-to at the Town Centre and works as normal.
Maltic's Item Identifier is located in the Item Identifiers House and operates like all other Identifiers
- Powder Master
- Tool Merchant
- Maltic is a partial anagram of Chimental, a former Wynncraft builder.