The Wynncraft Map is found on the website's 'Help' section, and provides an isometric view of the entire world, which may be zoomed out to give a global overview, or zoomed in to view a small area in detail.
The map provides the following features:
- An extensive zoom range
- Displays the names of all major locations, and the level a player should expect to be when going there.
- Shows the locations of all merchants, shops, banks, dungeons and quest start NPCs (as icons)
- All icons are toggleable by category.
- Provides coordinates of where your mouse is pointing.
- When online, shows the locations and health of the player and their online friends, party members, and guild members
The following features may be planned for a future release:
- Displays your player avatar (IP-based) to show last logout location.
The map may be accessed from the Wynncraft Website's 'Help' menu, or by entering the following URL directly into your browser:
- The Wynncraft Map uses a modified form of the overviewer open-source map viewer.