The Almuj Charity is having some trouble finding food for their needy citizens this holiday season...
- Haily: Hello, dear. My name is Haily. Nice to meet you.
- Haily: This is the Almuj Charity center. We're looking for volunteers to help the homeless this year.
- Haily: If you want to help someone else this year, our boss Nick is already in the thick of it.
- Haily: He's a really special man. I'll write his location down for you in your book. Oh, remember this is charity work, so hopefully gratitude is a good enough reward for you.
936, 68, -1841
- Nick: Oh. Oh... Oh dear. There's more people here than ever.
- Nick: Hm, are you just passing through? Oh! A volunteer!
- Nick: You're the only one this year. Things have really changed. We used to have hundreds of volunteers this time of year.
- Nick: The people here are starving. There's no two ways about it.
- Nick: I don't know how we're going to feed everyone this year.
- Nick: The man who runs the budget store used to be homeless... He knows the struggles they face.
- Nick: I'll look after things here. Can you go to the budget store? It's really close. Any food is gratefully received.
» Go to the budget store and ask for food.
943, 75, -1879
- Flodur: 'ello young lad.
- Flodur: What can I do fer ye?
- Flodur: A food donation fer the 'omless?
- Flodur: I'm sorry but everyfin is sold out, everyone is preparing for Craftmas lad.
- Flodur: I might have something in the attic, if you find anyfin, you can 'ave it. I know how difficult it gets.
» Look for food on the second floor.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to what to do with the apple.
Go upstairs, kill the Moldy apple, and return to Flodur.
- Flodur: Hm... This apple has seen betta days.
- Flodur: Looks like i'm fresh outta food. Barely got enough to feed myself.
- Flodur: I wish I had something to give this year. I guess people are having a feast in the city.
» Return to Nick and tell him the bad news.
- Nick: Any news?
- Nick: I see. I was counting on him.
- Nick: I can't be too upset. He donates so much the rest of the year.
- Nick: We may have to ask the farmers directly...
- Nick: I know someone in Ternaves with a kind heart.
- Nick: We've fallen out before, seems he didn't understand what a donation was.
- Nick: There is a shortcut south from here, in a cave. Go through there.
- Nick: Oh, also, could you give this blanket to Margaret while you're down in the tunnel? Just follow the road behind me.
» Bring the blanket to the woman in the tunnel south of Nick.
898, 52, -1779
- Margaret: Oh, please don't move me along. I have nowhere else to go!
- Margaret: Oh, a blanket for me? How sweet... From Nick, you say? He's always so kind... Thank you, as well.
- Margaret: If you want to get to Ternaves quickly, just keep going through this tunnel. Some unfriendly homeless folks live around here too, so be careful. It's so sad, their state.
» Continue the tunnel and find Nick's friend.
780, 70, -1617
- Reshad: Welcome to my farm! Looking to buy some of my fresh crops?
- Reshad: Well, it seems you're out of luck. I've just sold the last of them from this harvest.
- Reshad: It was all for that big Craftmas feast happening in Detlas. Wish I could help you out, but I'm fresh out of food to sell you.
- Reshad: Wait, I bet Nick sent you, didn't he? Well, he's coming up on your left. Remind him that this isn't a charity.
- Nick: Hey, <playername>! Any luck?
- Nick: We can't get any food? We're running out of options here...
- Nick: Well, there's only one person left that we can appeal to at this time of year.
- Nick: Follow me.
» Explore the area and look for Santa.
- This must be Santa's village, you should probably look for him.
|Santa's Village |
22834, 56, -9568
- Elvura: Heya! I just finished decorating this christmas tree!
- Elvura: Oh, you're looking for Santa?
- Elvura: He is right down the stairs to the right.
» Enter Santa's home and speak to him.
|Santa's Village |
22801, 40, -9582
- Santa: Nick... You know the deal.
- Santa: The council all have their areas to care for. Yours is Almuj. How you care for it is your responsibility.
- Nick: There's five times more homeless and hungry than last year!
- Santa: Nick, I know times are tough there, but-
- Nick: Tough?! It's impossible! What happened to people's good will? I had one volunteer this year! ONE!
- Santa: I'm sorry Nick. You could go to Detlas and ask there, they have a feast big enough to feed an army!
- Nick: Hmmm... Oh, sorry. I miscalculated your journey here. Good to see you.
- Nick: I suppose you heard Santa and I. Our next location is Detlas.
- Santa: Alright, that's settled then. Leave through the fireplace behind me, it will bring you directly to Detlas. Good luck, Nick.
» Leave through the portal behind Santa.
» Enter the ball room.
Note: You do not need a ticket to enter.
- The portal brought you to Detlas, the ball must be nearby.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the location of the ball room.
The ball room entrance is by the airship dock building, at [423, 67, -1560].
|Detlas Ballroom |
10055, 33, 5297
- Nick: Wow. The people here live in such grandure. I wonder if they know people are starving to the east.
- Nick: Let's ask around for some donations.
- Nick: More importantly, let's hope they'll share a trifle of food.
» Ask the guests for food.
|Detlas Ballroom |
9991, 21, 5297
- Server: What are you doing here?
- Server: This event is invite-only.
- Server: You aren't even in a formal dress.
- Server: What do you want?!
- Server: Food? You want food? Does this look like a charity to you?
- Server: Of course not! We have an obligation to feed our partygoers, not some poor scraps of men in the desert!
- Server: Now get out of here before I call the security golems. And don't even think of stealing from the kitchen!
» Steal the food from the kitchen and talk to Nick.
- Nick: Were you able to get any food?
- Nick: You do?! I didn't expect them to be so generous, a whole crate?
- Nick: ...
- Nick: Oh...
- Nick: Stealing is not in the christmas spirit... But I think I can make this work.
- Nick: Go on ahead. I have a plan. Don't worry, I'll return all this food.
» Escape the ball with Nick.
- Nick: Listen up everyone!
- Nick: I know you are hungry. Because I am too.
- Nick: But your dinner will not be served tonight.
- Nick: There will be no Craftmas feast this year!
- Guest: You can't do that!
- Guest: The food on the table isn't enough to feed everyone here!
- Nick: This one night, this one missed meal.
- Nick: This is how thousands of people live every day.
- Nick: Hungry, wondering when the food will be available.
- Nick: And while you sit there with empty stomachs be thankful for what you have. Spare a thought for those who have not.
- Nick: Hundreds of men, women and children, just like you, will not eat tonight, at all.
- Nick: All because this enormous feast was not enough. Detlas bought all the food, cheap or expensive.
- Nick: I'm here to remind you the real meaning of this day. To think of others..
- Nick: I will return your meal tonight, but while you eat it... I want you to remember every empty mouth it could have fed.
- Nick: Share what you have, be thankful for what you are given.
- Guest: ...
You will then be teleported to Almuj.
- ???: Well, looks like you came through yet again Nick.
- Santa: I came to see if I could help out. But it looks like you've done it.
- Santa: Well, I guess there is only one thing left to do to complete this scene.
- Santa: Hope you all have a merry craftmas. Ho-ho!
Santa will cast a spell, making it snow temporarily.
» Talk to Nick.
- Nick: It looks like my little speech brought the rich back down to earth.
- Nick: They gave us half of their feast. Can you believe they still had leftovers?
- Nick: All of that food, going straight to waste.
- Nick: They have no idea what they have, compared to these poor folks.
- Nick: You might be wondering why I know Santa. Well, he's my brother.
- Nick: Me and my siblings take care of people at Craftmas. My area is the Almuj desert. I guess you could call me Sanda Claus, heh.
- Nick: It's people like you that keep the real meaning of this holiday alive. It gets harder every year as the meaning is distorted. Here is a personal gift from me. Thank you.
- Using a movement spell or riding a horse through the large cavern before Santa's Village can help you avoid the dangerous falling icicles.
- The Santa Boots could be obtained as a reward from the quest during the 2016 Wynnter season.
- The name "Nick" likely refers to Saint Nick, another name for Santa Claus.
- The NPC Salath is an anagram of Thalassophile, a former Wynncraft Elite Builder.
- The NPC Kamoth is an anagram of Thomka, a Wynncraft Grand CMD.
- The NPC Retarc is an anagram of CraterHater, who was a Wynncraft Elite CMD.
- This quest is somewhat the replacement of Craftmas Quest, a quest that was only available during Wynnter 2013, and both quests share some similarities, such as being around the same level range, and both are started in Almuj.