|Coordinates||X: 1450, Z: -5500|
|Access Points||Canyon of the Lost: -965, -5305 (Molten Heights Gate)|
Sky Islands (east): 1430, -5000
Sky Islands (west): 1185, -5020
|Quest Starts||Dwarves and Doguns Part I|
Dwarves and Doguns Part II
Dwarves and Doguns Part III
Dwarves and Doguns Part IV
|Monsters||List of Mobs (Gavel)|
Molten Heights is a level 90+, mountainous region of volcanoes and magma. It is home to the Dwarves who have built the underground cities of Rodoroc, and Maex and the endangered Doguns. The volcanic peaks of the surface visible on the Wynncraft Map are only a fraction of the explorable content of the Heights. The rest lies in the Lower Molten Heights, a large boiling cavern system beneath the heights where the two Dwarven cities of the biome reside. To the west of the biome are the Canyon cities of Eltom and Thesead, and to the south are the Sky Islands.
Molten Heights is separated into two sections:
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Towns[edit | edit source]
- Rodoroc - The massive underground Dwarven city, capital of Molten Heights, filled with lava, war equipment, and riches. It is home to all common amenities.
- Maex - An underground Dwarven village smaller in comparison to Rodoroc. It only contains a potion merchant, an accessory merchant, and identifier, yet to gain access to the town a Human must prove their might to the residing Dwarves.
- Dogun's Retreat - The last remaining settlement of the Doguns, located in the Upper Molten Heights.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Molten Heights Gate - A strip of land decorated with Dwarven gates connecting the Heights to the Canyon of the Lost.
- Courag - The ruins of the great ancient capital of the Doguns which was destroyed due to the Dwarven-Dogun war. Nowadays it is used as a Dwarven festival site
- Ancient Rodoroc - A hidden area tucked away from modern Rodoroc. Unfortunately, the gate of it has yet to be opened to reveal what lies inside.
- Stone Structure - Possibly the largest attraction of the surface of the Heights. It is rather mysterious and contains an inactive portal. It is said that the altar can be used as a Dogun festival site.
- Large Eggs - Mysterious eggs that the Dwarves are poaching in the Upper Heights. when you kill four mobs around them and drop their remains into the hopper in the middle island, an entrance to tier 4 chest will appear.