|Item Types||Armour & Accessories|
|Components||Morph-Topaz (Level 12)|
Morph-Gold (Level 25)
Morph-Emerald (Level 37)
Morph-Iron (Level 50)
Morph-Ruby (Level 62)
Morph-Steel (Level 75)
Morph-Amethyst (Level 87)
Morph-Stardust (Level 100)
The Morph Set is composed of the following pieces:
|Icon||Item||Lv. Min||Requirements||Health||Elemental Defense||Slots||Identifications|
|Morph-Stardust||100||47 in all skills||+3250||+60 in all elements||3||
|Morph-Steel||75||35 in all skills||+1750||+40 in all elements||3||
|Morph-Iron||50||22 in all skills||+600||+20 in all elements||3||
|Morph-Gold||25||10 in all skills||+150||+5 in all elements||3||
|Morph-Topaz||12||4 in all skills||-||-||-||
|Morph-Emerald||37||16 in all skills||+50||-||-||
|Morph-Amethyst||87||41 in all skills||+255||-||-||
|Morph-Ruby||62||29 in all skills||+175||-||-||
When multiple pieces of the Morph Set are worn at the same time, the following set bonuses are applied:
|Identification||1-Piece Bonus||2-Piece Bonus||3-Piece Bonus||4-Piece Bonus||5-Piece Bonus||6-Piece Bonus||7-Piece Bonus||8-Piece Bonus|
|1st Spell Cost||-||-||-||-||-||-||-1||-1|
|2nd Spell Cost||-||-||-1||-1||-1||-1||-1||-1|
|3rd Spell Cost||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-1|
|4th Spell Cost||-||-||-||-||-1||-1||-1||-1|
- People usually prefer wearing full morph than partial morph, due to the massive skill point boost and health regen with stardust.
- Morph is usually used as a temporary build due to it being cheap and tanky, and you can wield many weapons at once and can occasionally benefit from major IDs on weapons (eg. rhythm of the season). It is often changed to another (more specialised) build later on.
- There is an impure variant of morph-gold, these are unique boots that can no longer be obtained besides through trading.
- Morph is a set that is relatively tanky, but suffers highly in damage and suffers in not having -Attack Speed Tiers for using Powder Specials, as Super Slow speeds are the most beneficial for Powder Special use. Morph's melee damage doesn't compensate for not being able to abuse powder specials as much as other builds with a slower melee attack speed.
- At level 87 or above, some people will sometimes use every piece of the Morph Set except for Morph-Stardust due to the decent (but cheap) XP bonus (80% XP bonus excluding the helmet and weapon) it gives. Using every piece of Morph except for Morph-Stardust is generally called 7/8 Morph, and the Helmet people use it with varies.