An overview of Nemract
|Nemract is an under-defended, rough, seafaring city. The people here have endured a lot of suffering - and that has made them hardy.|
|Coordinates||X: 100, Z: -2200|
|Armour Merchant||Level 21, 23, 25, 27|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 19|
|Potion Merchant||Level 10, 15, 20, 25|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant|
|Quest Starts||Dwelling Walls|
Misadventure on the Sea
|Involved Quests||Grave Digger|
Nemract is a port city, built as a replacement for the destroyed Ancient Nemract. The port serves the same function Ancient Nemract did; shipping emeralds and goods to every corner of the Wynn Province. The town has a bank, Weapon and Armour merchants, a Seaskipper boat and multiple Blacksmiths. The presence of the Seaskipper makes Nemract an ideal place to start exploring the Ocean. Skeletons, level 19, 21, 23, and 25, spawn near Nemract. As a result, the southern end of Nemract is considered a good grinding spot for low level players.
Before the Nether Portal opened, Nemract was a great stone city located south of where the modern coastal city now stands. However, when the Portal opened, Ancient Nemract was the first city to be destroyed by the Corruption, and many of its inhabitants were turned into undead by Charon for his Forsaken Legion. The giant skull that serves as the entrance to Charon's hiding place at the center of Ancient Nemract's Colosseum is where all of the Undead roaming around the ruins come from.
After Ancient Nemract's destruction, its surviving inhabitants moved closer to the coast and created a small port city, which is the Nemract we know today. However, the town was, and still is, very poor due to the constant threat of the Corruption and the Undead. Due to being Wynn's only port city, Nemract is a hotspot for sailors and pirates from all over the Ocean, and the town is famous for its Nemract Whiskey, shipped all across the world.
Points of interest
- A Locked Up Mansion is located on the city's edge. It is the main setting for the Dwelling Walls quest, where players must solve a puzzle in order to find a journal required to complete the quest.
- The Nemract Bank is located in the middle of the town.
- The Main Road runs east-west through out the span of the entire city.
- The Docks are located in between the water front and the city over the entire span of the town.
- An Ancient Bovine Church can be found out the Eastern Gate of the city.
- The Eastern Gate is located on the eastern boarder of the city and leads of to a Bovine Church, Ancient Nemract and Saints Row
- The Western Entrance links the Coastal Trail to the Nemract Docks.
- The Southern Entrance leads down a trail to Nivla Woods
Nemract's Weapon Merchant is located on a southern off-road of the Main Road and sells level 21-27 weapons.
Nemract's Armour Merchant can be found on the southern side of the Main Road and sells level 19 armour.
Nemract's Potion Merchant is on the Main Road near the Southern Entrance. It sells level 10-25 potions as well as the exclusive Potion of Drunkness.
Nemract's Seasail Shop is located on the Docks toward the east and sells tickets to Selchar, Llevigar, Rooster Island, Half Moon Island, Mage Island, Zhight Island and Nodguj Island.
Nemract's Emerald Merchant is inside the Nemract Bank and functions normally
Nemract's Blacksmiths can be found on the Docks near the Nemract Bank
Nemract's Scroll Merchant is located on the next to the Bank on the eastern side of the Main Road
Nemract's Item Identifier is directly opposite the Bank on the Main Road
Nemract's Dungeon Scroll Merchant is located on the south-western outskirts of the city and sells scrolls up to the level of Ice Burrows
Nemract's Powder Master is on the far eastern end of the Main Road
- The name Nemract is taken from Cartmenezzzzzzzzzzz, a former Wynncraft builder.
- Nemract is one of the few cities to have no specialized merchants.