|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Access[edit | edit source]
A decay spike has broken through the wall of a house. It's old enough to have weakened to the point that you can cut through it.
This spike formation seems like it is starting to weaken. Something sharp nearby would likely cut it down easily.
- Enter the house and go up the staircase to the second floor.
- Exit through the east window and follow the trail of decayed shrubs.
- Break the window, enter the attic and walk to the end of the corridor.
- Collect the rusted scythe.
- Go back to the decay spike and punch it until it breaks.
- Proceed through the tunnel.