|Attention: This page is still under construction and is incomplete.|
Attention: This page is still under construction and is incomplete.
|Involved Quests||Fate of the Fallen, A Hunter's Calling|
Past Nesaak is a town involved in the quests Fate of the Fallen and A Hunter's Calling. It resembles present Nesaak, however it is set before Theorick Twain froze the forest, meaning that there is no snow or ice in the town. The land is quite green, and some wheat fields and a windmill can be found inside the town. It is only accessible by either clicking Theorick's Staff on the beacon coming through the enchanting table in the Temple of Time (Fate of the Fallen) or by going to the Ice Barrows entrance during the quest A Hunter's Calling.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Gates[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- A Windmill is located in the north of the town.
- In the centre of the town is a house where the player arrives after time travelling.
Areas[edit | edit source]
- The forest to the west where Theorick can be found for Fate of the Fallen.
- The river that runs along the west of the town, where Theorick, Lydun, and Pacal's base is located in the south.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Many corruption spikes can be found in the surrounding area.
- There is another windmill and some wheat fields located near the town.