Entrance to the ravines
|This massive, maze-like ravine is home to the Pigmen, a species of half-pig, half-human abominations that feast on any weak adventurer who happens to stumble inside.|
|Coordinates||X: -700, Z: -1373|
|Access Points||North: -875, -1370|
N-East: -620, -1320
East: -690, -1235
S-East: -750, -1200
South: The Passage
|Quest Starts||Creeper Infiltration|
|Involved Quests||Temple of the Legends|
|Monsters||Hostile Mobs (Wynn)|
|Uses||Quest, Grinding, Fast Travel|
The Pigmen's Ravines is an area located south of Ragni. The area isn't a very popular grinding area, mainly because of the strength of the Zombie Pigmen spawning in the area. However, a large quantity of Loot Chests spawn in the area making it a popular chest looting area for mid-level players. The walls of the ravine are incredibly steep, and numerous twists and turns make navigating the area very difficult.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Towns[edit | edit source]
- Ravine Village - This small village is located deep in the ravine, housing Thomas, the starting NPC for the Creeper Infiltration quest. One of the two Mask Merchants in the province also sells his masks here, though they require special materials for you to fetch.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Pigmen Camp - A large pigman settlement, located in another part of the ravine which houses the Pigman Overlord, who drops the Pigman Hide, a requirement for the Creeper Infiltration quest.
- Creeper's Hideout - A major area in the Creeper Infiltration and Temple of the Legends quests is located in a cave in the ravines.
- The Passage - A tunnel which connects the ravines with the city of Troms. The Passage is an important part of The Passage quest.
- In addition, a few small tents and campsites are scattered throughout the ravines.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
A Mask Merchant can be found in the Ravine Village, which sells a variety of masks including the Creeper Mask which is needed for the Creeper Infiltration quest
Resources[edit | edit source]
There's plenty of Granite in the ravines, found mostly near the entrance from Ragni by going up a tunnel right next to the entrance.
Mini-Quests[edit | edit source]
|Miniquest Name||Miniquest Type||Min. Level||Coordinates||Items Required||Combat XP Given||Profession XP Given|
|Gather Granite||Mining||18||-879, 111, -1330||14 Granite Ingot or 14 Granite Gem||300||400|
Mobs[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Level||Health||AI Type||Abilities||Elemental Stats||Drop(s)||Location|
|Pigman Raider (Lv. 9)||9||40||Melee||-||-||
|Pigmen Ravines Entrance|
|Ravine Pigman (Lv. 14)||14||70||Melee||-||-||
Rock Pile (Misc. Item)
|-823, 97, -1339|
|Pigman Raider (Lv. 15)||15||80||Melee||-||-||
|Transformed Pigman||15||56||Melee||-||-||-||Somewhere In Between|
|Ravine Pigman (Lv. 16)||16||85||Melee||-||-||
|-826, 88, -1260|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only place in Wynn Province where you can find Creepers, besides the Lost Sanctuary.
- It has some hidden TNT blocks close to the top, near a hole in the cliff. Directly underneath is a boulder that has smashed all over the path, suggesting that someone set this up as a mob or player trap.
- It's the place where Pigmen originated from.
Gallery[edit | edit source]