Pirate's Trove is a medium level 39 quest located at the Llevigar Port. It is the first Gavel quest a player will encounter. It is an introductory puzzle driven quest which informs the player about the new puzzles added during the Gavel update.
Damiral, who resides in the port of Llevigar, has heard of tales telling of a secret treasure located within Llevigar; the treasure was put there by a great pirate captain by the name of Hastor. Damiral tells the player that the treasure is hidden by riddles and puzzles but, since he cannot figure them out, he tasks the player with finding the treasure.
- Damiral: Lo, adventurer! Welcome to the great province of Gavel, home of the villager race, and yours truly. You'll be headed into the grand citadel of Llevigar soon!
- Damiral: But enough with the pleasantries. Tell me... have you ever heard the tale of the great pirate, Captain Hastor? Sailed the seas a long time ago.
- Damiral: Legend says that when Llevigar was rebuilt all those years ago, he hid his fortune within the walls someplace!
- Damiral: I'm a retired sailor now, but I could still do with a few extra emeralds from that treasure. Perhaps, if you're up to it... we could come to an agreement?
- Damiral: I have a riddle, the first of a number of clues that are supposed to lead to where Hastor hid his fortune, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.
- Damiral: Maybe you'll be able to solve it. If you can, I'll make sure to split the treasure with you!
- Damiral: This first riddle goes like so: "Toward the sunset, among the northern flowers shaded by quartz".
- Damiral: I do wish you good luck, adventurer! Remember, everything you need to solve the clues should be found somewhere inside Llevigar.
» Clue I: Toward the sunset, among northern flowers shaded by quartz
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the First Clue.
Combining these two directions, you get the north-western garden-bed.
» Clue II: In a place of identity, above the leaves and between the glass
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the Second Clue.
When you enter the identifier's house take a left. Attempt to climb the tree seen when you turn left, climb the stairs in the southeast corner of the building, or follow the green carpets.
» Clue III: In an emerald fountain, surrounded by the wealth of the villagers
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the Third Clue.
Right-clicking the pedestal at (-1997, 90, -4470) will trigger the following dialogue: A message is carved into the obsidian: Beneath the cowl of an eastern titan, keeping watch over our heads
» Clue IV: "Beneath the cowl of an eastern titan, keeping watch over our heads"
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the Fourth Clue.
Entering the treasure room at (-1972, 71, -4538) will trigger a short cutscene with the dialogue below.
- Damiral: Aha! I'd come to ask how it was coming when I saw you jump over here!
- Damiral: Phenomenal work, my compatriot. Though, do remember our deal?
- Damiral: You find the treasure, I give you a cut. I'll just take my part and be on my way!
- This is the first quest taking place in the Gavel Province.