|Potion of Drunkness|
|Obtain||Buy in Nemract, Cinfras, Selchar, Pirate Cove, Javen's Bar or get after using Seaskipper|
|Usage||Quests or consumed for fun|
Potion of Drunkness, or Nemract Whiskey is a type of potion specially designed for quests. It can be consumed to cause Nausea to the player for 2 minutes.
- You can buy a Drunkness Potions from the Potion Merchants in Nemract, Cinfras, Selchar, Pirate Cove or Javen's Bar for different amounts of emeralds.
- A Drunkness Potion can also be randomly obtained from the Seaskipper Captain during trips.
- The Potion of Drunkness is needed for the Grave Digger quest to make Drucksh talk about Sayleros' Brother.
- Sometimes, when you drink the potion, it won't give you any effects.
- Potion of Drunkness's name is actually Nemract Whiskey, but it's named as Drunkness Potions in Potion Merchants' GUIs.
- The potion's minimum level requirement is 21, probably because the minimum drinking age in the United States of America is 21.
- The potion used to cause Slowness, Strength, and Blindness in addition to Nausea.
- 1 Potion of Drunkness was needed to complete The Angry Village quest, before it was remade in the 1.17 Dungeons & Discoveries Update.