|Potion of Drunkness|
|Obtain||Buy in Nemract, Cinfras, Selchar, Pirate Cove, Javen's Bar or get after using Seaskipper|
|Usage||Quests or consumed for fun|
Potion of Drunkness, or Nemract Whiskey is a type of potion specially designed for quests. It can be consumed to cause Nausea to the player for 2 minutes.
- Sometimes, when you drink the potion, it won't give you any effects.
- Potion of Drunkness's name is actually Nemract Whiskey, but it's named as Drunkness Potions in Potion Merchants' GUIs.
- The potion's minimum level requirement is 21.
- The potion used to cause Slowness, Strength, and Blindness in addition to Nausea.
- 1 Potion of Drunkness was needed to complete The Angry Village quest, before it was remade in the 1.17 Dungeons & Discoveries Update.