|The town of Rymek was founded by the Creden Tibus bandit group. They only deal exchanges through a special currency.|
|Coordinates||X: 1310, Z: -1350|
|Armour Merchant||Level 31, 35, 36, 42|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 28, 34, 37, 38|
|Potion Merchant||Level 30, 35, 40|
|Accessory Merchant||Level 30, 34, 35, 37|
|Other Merchants||Rymek Dealer Merchant|
|Quest Starts||Canyon Condor|
|Involved Quests||Kingdom of Sand|
Temple of the Legends
Rymek is a large town introduced in the 1.12 update. It is surrounded by the mesa biome and currently has only one Quest NPC named Svin, who can be found on the eastern side of town to give players the Canyon Condor quest. The town is ran by the bandit group Creden Tibus, who use Gold Ingots for trading instead of Emeralds, which means that you will have to pay to all merchants in gold. Rymek also houses a variety of different mobs and mob types. Rymek is very unique in its design having apartment-like houses, stores, and buildings instead of individual homes.
The town was founded by the bandit group known as the Creden Tibus two generations ago. The group was formed by bandits from all over Wynn who were kicked out of their towns and moved to the Desert and Mesa to escape the Corruption.
The Creden Tibus is not just a mere bandit group: they proclaim themselves as the "protectors of the sand", having hidden the ancient Desert Emperor's Sceptre away to make sure it never fell into the wrong hands.
Points of interest
- To the East of Rymek, on the river there is a boat owned by Svin. This is where the starting NPC for the Canyon Condor quest is found
- The 8 Bridges that connect together parts of the city
- The Rymek Bank is located In the centre Island of Rymek and contains no Emerald Merchants, only Rymek Dealer Merchants, Enderchests and the Item Identifier
- Rymek is the home of many tents that often house merchants selling or buying miscellaneous items. These are located on the walking passages in Rymek
- The Mayor's Mansion, the biggest mansion of Rymek located at the border of the town. This is the mansion you need to sneak in to during Kingdom of Sand.
- The Central Island is the area that is surrounded by water and is in the centre of Rymek. It contains the Rymek Bank, Potion Merchant and other miscellaneous buildings
- The Outer Area is the outer areas of Rymek and is essentially anywhere that is not the Central Island.
- The Rymek marketplace is located in the Southern boarder of the town, inside you will find 8 merchants selling various miscellaneous items. Some merchants of note are the Water Merchant (Was required for the removed Drought Sand Quest) and the Fabrics Merchant (Required for the Temple of Legends Quest)
- A hidden button located to the right of the potion merchant labeled "Try out Gsea's latest composition" When pressed it play some sound effects
- The Western Entrance is a natural opening from the mesa.
- The Eastern Gate an natural opening that has had a small gate constructed in front of it.
- The Northern Entrance is a natural opening from the mesa.
The Pink Wool Merchant located on the Southern side of the Outer Area and sells Pink Wool, which is needed for the Wrath of The Mummy Quest
The Egg Merchant is located in the Rymek Marketplace on the left side wall. Its sole purpose is to buy and sell eggs.
The Water Merchant is located in the Rymek Marketplace on the right side wall. It sells the player Water Bottles for use in the Drought Sand Quest
The Mushroom Merchant is located in the Rymek Marketplace on the right side wall. It buys and sells the player mushrooms.
The Potato Merchant is located in the Rymek Marketplace on the left side wall. It buys and sells potatoes.
The Fabrics Merchant is located in the Rymek Marketplace on the right side wall. It sells the player varied colours of soft wool and the Old Touroto Hide which is needed for the Temple of Legends Quest.
The Feather Merchant is located in the Rymek Marketplace on the rear wall. It buys and sells feathers.
The Rymek Dealer Merchant is located in the Rymek Bank and it gives the player the option to convert emeralds into Gold Ingots
Rymek's Potion Merchant is found in a market tent on the walkway of the Outer Area.
Rymek's Accessory Merchant is on the Southern wall of the Outer Area
Rymek's Armour Merchant is located on the Northern wall of the Outer Area near the Northern Entrance
Rymek's Weapons Merchant is located on the Northern wall of the Outer Area near the Northern Entrance
Rymek's Dungeon Scroll Merchant is located in a market tent near the Western Entrance
Rymek's Scroll Merchant is located on the Northern side of the Outer Area near the Eastern Entrance, it sells the Rymek scroll for 4 Gold Ingots
Rymek's Item Identifier is located inside the Bank building on the Central Island
- Rymek's apple merchant is located right next to the potato merchant
|Rymek Citizens||35||500 ♥
The citizens of Rymek are all neutral, meaning they
will only attack others if they are provoked.
Uses Charge Spell in order to attack
Spawns Everywhere in the Mesa but often found in Rymek
|Rymek Bandit||36||500 ♥
Will attack both players and Rymek Citizens
- Rymek is named after Mekyr, a former Wynncraft moderator, Builder, and GM.
- The Identifier and the Blacksmith are using Emeralds instead of Gold Ingots as currency.