|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.
Rymek Thief is a Secret Discovery located within the town of Rymek. When entering the cave, you speak to the leader of the bandits who explains how they are a group of descendants of bandits who escaped into the Desert during the Corruption War.
|1361, 31, -1279|
Go to the merchant's stand and right click the particles to start the event.
- Shopkeeper: Hey there friend! Looking teh barter fer some weapons or trinkets?
- Shopkeeper: Scum! That guy jus' stole a necklace! Catch 'im and jus' take this as payment!!
You will get 7 Emeralds that do not stack with regular Emeralds.
|1383, 31, -1267|
- Bandit Leader: Looks like you were followed, boy.
- Bandit Leader: Well, what do we do now, we're caught by the famous Ragni Guard.
- Bandit Leader: Or maybe.. You're looking fer somefin else..
- Bandit Leader: JEFFERY, not now. Behave.
- Bandit Guard: Duhh sorwy boss.
- Bandit Leader: Listen, we ain' all bad. Sure we like to nick stuff but that's how its always been.
- Bandit Leader: Our daddies daddies escaped your stupid corruption war to the dessert, it ain' got anyfin to do with us.
- Bandit Leader: So, let's just let this go and you can go back to yer war.
- Bandit Leader: We'll let yer go without a fight, and you can keep yer mouth shut.
- Bandit Leader: Boys, show him out.
They will take the 7 Emeralds the Shopkeeper gave you.
- To get the last part of the dialogue and get kicked out of the cave, you must leave the room where the bandit leader is.