|Quest||Tower of Ascension|
|Special Drops||Crystal Shard [Floor 1 - Level 10]|
|✽ Water||Damage, Defense|
|❋ Air||Damage, Defense|
Snow Bear is the first boss of the Tower of Ascension, and is found at the last stage of Floor 1. It is a level 55 mob, and it attacks the player from range via arrows. When killed, it drops the "Crystal Shard [Floor 1 - Level 10]", given to the Floor Master to advance to Floor 2.
The bear is a skeleton with full white leather armor, and a bear-like head. It stands in a typical skeleton position, and shoots arrows despite not holding a bow.
Snow Bear is found at the top of Floor 1 of the Tower of Ascension.
Snow Bear typically attacks the player from range, and will follow the player from just about the distance of the boss room. It has no close-range attacks, which means getting up close and personal with the bear is a strong option for fighting it. It has a weakness against ✦ Thunder damage, it deals ✽ Water/❋ Air Damage, and it has a resistance against ✽ Water/❋ Air Damage. The boss occasionally moves around with Charges and attacks with an Arrow Storm projectile spray. It can also cast a Slowness debuff on players near it.
|Main Attack||Arrow Storm (Per Hit)||Slowness||Charge|
- For Mages, healing and continuous Meteors/main attacks are a good choice. Ice Snake is not recommended, as the boss does not move when close regardless.
- Archers should get closer than they may be typically accustomed to being, as spells make quick work of the bear.
- Warriors should have no problem rushing the bear down up close due to its inherent weakness in melee range.
- Assassins can use Vanish to recuperate as no other mobs spawn, and proper utilization of spells creates a quick path to victory.
- Shamans can block the bear's ranged attacks with their Totem and easily take it down with main attacks or Auras.
Overall, this boss' simplistic fighting pattern and slow attack rate should make strategizing quite easy for the player.