|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
In order to activate the altar you will need to gather four different items.
Sacrifice of the Innocent.
|-1067, 44, -5296|
- Kill the Newborn Cow at the Honest Farm Co. next to Gelibord.
Spilt blood of the townsfolk.
|-1008, 43, -5294|
- Collect the Vial of Blood at the center of Gelibord.
Incantations spoken long ago.
|-1082, 42, -5465|
- Collect the Magical Tome in the first stone house to the right after crossing the bridge to Gelibord's Castle.
Soul of the summoner.
|-1082, 52, -5393|
|-1016, 43, -5424|
- Place the items on their respective altars (the four pieces of stone north, east, south and west of the altar with purple smoke).
When death spread across the North...
...various warlocks were attracted to the negative and dark aura.
The people of Gelibord could do nothing to stop them.
- Kalrow: Yes... Let the energy release!
Dark magic was outlawed.
Though in poorer areas, it ran rampant...
- Kalrow: Now to test this power...
- Kalrow: AAAH! Help... Someone!
However, many warlocks were amateurs.
Their magic had the reverse effect.