Temple of the Legends (Location)
|Temple of the Legends|
The entrance to the Temple of the Legends
|Only the most revered of scholars and adventurers are allowed inside of the Temple of Legends. Just entering this place is a testament to your victory against the Corrupter of Worlds.|
|Coordinates||X: -680, Z: -1015|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 75|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
Liquid Emerald Merchant
|Quest Starts||Temple of the Legends|
|Monsters||Hostile Mobs (Wynn)|
|Requirements||Completion of Temple of the Legends|
Temple of the Legends (ToL for short) is a location near Troms and is used by many high-level players to gather legendary equipment and experience points. To enter, the player must complete the Temple of the Legends quest. A bank with a liquid merchant is also located within the temple. A weapon merchant is located within the temple, selling level 75 legendary equipment for Corrupted Treasure obtained from the Reincarnation quest.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Chambers[edit | edit source]
- Weapon Merchant's chamber - This chamber on the temple's left side houses the merchant for Bob's Mythic Weapons.
- Bank - A bank with a liquid merchant is located within the temple.
- Training Arena - A grinding spot where you can battle against villager enemies.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Weapon Merchant- Located on the temple's left side. The merchant sells Bob's Mythic Weapons.
Liquid Emerald Merchant - Resides in the bank area on the temple's right side.
Boss Altar[edit | edit source]
- Arena of the Legends - A boss altar where you can battle against Grand Magus, a mage of the Temple of Legends. Activating the altar requires 5 Broken Amulets from Trainers in the Training Arena.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the 1.19 Update, a fifth statue was added to the end of the hall to symbolize the newly added Relik weapon type and Shaman. Since Bob never used Reliks, the statue holds a question mark instead. There may be more reasoning behind this.
- There's a loot chest below the main hall's walkway.
- The mobs in the grind spot used to be Trained Corrupted, but were replaced by villagers in the 1.12 update.
- The standard Trainers themselves got changed to fit more elements in the 1.20 update.