The Bigger Picture
|The Bigger Picture|
The Bigger Picture is a medium level 76 quest, taking place entirely within the Mushroom Cave and the Gnomish Mushroom Village.
Preview[edit | edit source]
On a search for a sleeping solution, you may encounter some unexpected complications when mushrooms don't have exactly the same effects on humans as they do on mice and Gnomes...
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Psilo in the mushroom cave.
- Psilo: Welcome, large human! What's that look for, never seen a Gnome before?! My house may look small, but it's perfect for me!
- Psilo: I actually need some help, you see Razorice plague my home! They are similar to the rats of your province, but vicious and deadly to Gnomes!
- Psilo: An easy fix exists for it though. There are many magical mushrooms in this cave and a rare one called Subtraxerim Utilium is the one we need.
- Psilo: It emits a sleeping spore that will knock the Razorice out long enough to kill them! I've seen one in the cave but every time I go to get it, I fall asleep!
- Psilo: I left a trail of spores from the location. Since you're so big, you won't fall asleep! Please retrieve some mushroom for me.
- Psilo: It glows an odd rainbow colour and can be found near bodies of water, It shouldn't be too hard to find, for a human this cave can't seem too big at all!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find the Subtraxerim Utilium mushroom in the cave and bring it back to Psilo.
- Oh no! Something has changed. You should hurry back to Psilo.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Return to Psilo immediately.
- Psilo: Did you find any? Wait, something is different about you. Have you gotten smaller? Oh my...
- Psilo: You have.
- Psilo: I’m really sorry about this, I didn't think the mushroom would have a different effect on humans! But what did I expect from a mushroom that changes colour?!
- Psilo: Do not panic. I have a mushroom in my house that wakes people up; logic says that if the sleeping mushroom shrinks you, then this one should make you grow again!
- Psilo: Oh my, you are still shrinking before my eyes. You must hurry to the mushroom. Be careful, though! The Razorice will probably hunt you!
- Psilo: I keep it on the top shelf, so you will probably have to fight them at some point... If you kill them while you^re there, we can kill two birds with one stone! Just follow the cheese crumbs to find them!
- Psilo: Good luck! Oh and, do watch out for my pet zombie.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Oh no, you've shrunk again! What now?
- Oh no! The shrinking effects have worsened!
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Get to the mouse nest by following the cheese trail and get rid of the pest.
- Your surroundings shrink around you.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Get to the blue mushroom and return to normal size.
- Your size has returned to normal! You should return to Psilo.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Give Psilo the good news about the mice.
- Psilo: Well look at you! All back to your normal size! Maybe even a fraction taller! I'm relieved, that mushroom would have either made you grow, or set you on fire.
- Psilo: I didn't think you would want to know the last part. And what about the Razorice, did you find any?
- Psilo: You did?! That is excellent news! I can finally go back in my house. Wow, you humans really are amazing.
- Psilo: A Villager wouldn't have done that unless there was something overpriced in it for them! But you did it for nothing!
- Psilo: Just kidding! Here, take some of our Gnome gold. You deserve it! Thank you so much! And sorry about the whole shrinking you thing, but hey, being small isn't so bad!
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you see a Regular Zombie, don't fight him, because he will regenerate his health too fast and it isn't meant to fight him in the Quest.
- When you kill the mini Boss, you must follow the cheese path again.
- The entrance to The Mushroom Village Cave is at: