The Broken Protector
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
|The Broken Protector|
|The Canyon Colossus wasn't always a threat to its environment. But as the years went on, something seems to have sent the powerful mechanisms of this ancient being haywire.|
|Coordinates||X: 213, Z: -4935|
|Suggested Level||Combat Lv. 80+|
|Requirements||All other Canyon of the Lost Secret Discoveries found|
The cutscene shows how the Doguns tamed The Colossus to prevent it from going on a rampage.
Access[edit | edit source]
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||213||Y||Z||-4935||Wynncraft Map|
- Head to the ruins in the Canyon of the Lost at 213, -4935. Wait for the orb to spin and then the Cutscene will start.
Cutscene[edit | edit source]
- Canyon of the Lost
- 100 AP
- Dogun Priest: The Colossus is in a rampage... I must stop it...
- The Doguns from the Molten Heights were responsible for keeping the Colossus under control.
- After the fierce war, there were no more of them left to watch over the obscure stone giant.
- Without the Doguns' calming magic, the Colossus continues to stay unstabilised and wreak havoc.
- Unless it is stopped, the vast canyon will soon meet a terrible fate...
Trivia[edit | edit source]