The Hunger of Gerts Part 2
|The Hunger of Gerts Part 2|
|Starter NPC||Gerten Chief Lobo|
|Required Quest||The Hunger of Gerts Part 1|
The Hunger of Gerts Part 2 is a long level 78 quest revolving in the Gylia Plains, more specifically around Lake Gylia.
Preview[edit | edit source]
After finding a secret letter from the villagers, Gerten Chief Lobo presents the player with the letter, in which the player finds out that there is a 'battery farm', that they must investigate.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Gerten Chief Lobo. Bring the Gert mask
|Location||Gylia Plains||X||-141||Y||82||Z||-5607||Wynncraft Map|
- Gerten Chief Lobo: Hello gert! Is sad time for all gert! We no food, because big bad tower block our tunnel!
- Gerten Chief Lobo: All small gert starving! No good! But there hope! I find paper with pig on! Must be food paper!
- Gerten Chief Lobo: Wait! Gert speak again! Ooo! You speak better than other gert! Must be smart gert! Read paper, gert no know how read!
- Gerten Chief Lobo: What read? Is food? Tell gert! Gert angry! Or hungry!
- Gerten Chief Lobo: What be battery farm? Gert not know! ... What?! Villager keep animal in cage and treat bad?
- Gerten Chief Lobo: Gert know villager bad! All of time! First take Gert food, after do bad to animal! Gert more angry!
- Gerten Chief Lobo: Gert may do bad, but gert care for animal! You, gert, smart and strong! Find bad villager and kill!
- Gerten Chief Lobo: Also bring food from farm too! Gert starve! Need food!
- The note says that the battery farm is located under Jitak's house. Start by investigating his house!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Head to Jitak’s house.
- As you try to enter the farmer's house, the iron golem pushes you back. Find a way around!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Find another way into Jitak's house by looking around.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Gerten Excavator.
- Gerten Excavator: No gert allow to enter my tunnel! Dig alone now! Leave or gert say to chief!
- Gerten Excavator: What? Chief send gert? Why chief send? Tell!
- Gerten Excavator: Battery farm? What that? Gert not know the name! Tell!
- Gerten Excavator: O! That bad! Why villager do bad to animal? Villager bad! Gert must stop ba-... Baddery farm?
- Gerten Excavator: Gert get it on first time! Very smart! How we stop it? Animal should be free and in gert belly, not in bad farm!
- Gerten Excavator: This hole? It lead to bad farmer basement! Why ask? Yes, gert can go in!
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Find a way in to the battery farm from Jitak's basement.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Find a way out of the first room of the battery farm.
- Big Butch: A guest? I've not had a real guest in quite a while.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Find a way out of the second room of the battery farm.
- Big Butch: This place is what feeds half of Gavel. Some say it's not humane. I say we aren't Human.
- Big Butch: Most Villagers don't even know where their food comes from. They just buy and eat it.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Captured Gert.
- Captured Gert: O! Human! Come close so gert can eat human! Gert hunger! Wait! Smell like gert, look like human! Must be weird gert! Gert help gert!
- Captured Gert: Big bad villager take gert and gert friend in cave! Put here and kill! I only survive! Other got kill!
- Captured Gert: Bad villager use thing next to gert for kill other gert! Cut other gert in pice! Then put together! Then drag away! Very scary!
- Captured Gert: Can gert help? Gert want live! Big villager very bad! Gert eat villager!
- Captured Gert: Power room? Gert hear noise above! Maybe power? Go check! Gert hunger!
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Turn off the power.
- The power has been turned off. The gert can now escape.
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Captured Gert.
- Captured Gert: Gert no hear more noise! Gert turn power off? Gert happy! Gert leave now! Thank!
Stage 12[edit | edit source]
» Leave the third room of the battery farm.
- Big Butch: The truth is, if they knew, if they saw, would they reconsider their ways? Maybe.
- Big Butch: Since you're my guest, would you like to hear a story? Of course you would.
- Big Butch: Unless you are blind, you should've noticed my work, my pretties.
- Big Butch: They are made of meat. Butchering animals all day is lonely work. I need friends.
- Big Butch: There are these creatures called Gerts. They obviously have no brain. It was so easy to trick them into my experiments. To become my friends.
- Big Butch: Yes, that's right! All of the abominations are actually Gerts who have been reassembled.
- Big Butch: Why do you care about them? They are just pests to us. They care only for hunger.
- Big Butch: Well, it's not like the people of Gavel will find out where their food really comes from, the secret dies with you! They will forever more live in blissful ignorance!
Stage 13[edit | edit source]
» Defeat Big Butch and put 1 Security Card into the Security Machine.
- ???: In order to gain access to the exit, one must put [1 Security Card] into the Security Machine.
- ???: Checking the Security Card. Success. You may now pass.
Stage 14[edit | edit source]
» Leave Big Butch's room.
Stage 15[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Gerten Chief Lobo with 1 High Quality Meat Crate.
- Gerten Chief Lobo: Gert back? Did stop the farm? Bad villager must die!
- Gerten Chief Lobo: Good! Gert do good job! Get meat too? Smart gert best gert! Very thank! Gert not starve anymore!
- Gerten Chief Lobo: Wait! Gert have something! Have 1 Gerten Ritual Mask! You earn!
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Bring the Gert Mask with you before you head out for the quest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quest is a sad reflection of the meat industry in real life.