|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.
|The Lonely Abyss|
|The Void is a limitless expanse transcending the concepts of space, time, and reality itself. Those who are stranded within its abyss are left to wander its boundless depths for eternity.|
|Coordinates||X: 13777, Z: -4042|
|Requirements||Completed One Thousand Meters Under|
|The Void |
- Jump down onto the island.
- Kill the 9 Void Infantries that spawn to trigger the cutscene.
- In the cutscene you will be launched backwards into the void, experiencing its boundless depths. After a few seconds, you will return to one of the void islands you were on earlier.
|Image||Name||Level||Health||AI Type||Abilities||Elemental Stats||Drops||Location|
|Void Infantry||95||6000||Melee AI||-||✦ Weak
❋ Damage, Defense
|-||13777, -4042 in The Void|
- To get to the island in the void, follow these steps:
- Descend into the void using the crane in the center of Ahmsord.
- Head to the south, through the island cave.
- At [13999, -3948], go southwest.
- Cross the particle bridge at [13974, -3866].
- Head to the west and use the teleporter at [13817, -3793].
- Go to the north and cross the big island. You should be able to see the island at [13777, -4042] now and jump down onto it.